The website is currently undergoing maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Code Blue 3

• Members: 953
KimsaAbe
Aug 4, 2017
Like Kanye West says:
“..my music isn't just music- its medicine.”

The story is incredible and the acting is superb. Love the characters in this drama, and the entire series shows how dedicated the team perform in a blitzing hospital environment. If you haven't watched the entire series, I do recommend you do it. Code Blue 3, all the characters in this story have grown and mature enough to take on bigger task and challenges ahead of them. Watch the story! I strongly recommend it.
Sheng Her
Oct 9, 2017
The NOSTALGIA!!!!!!!!!!!

And let me just say, Yamapi has grown to be a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine looking guy!!!!! I never cared for his brown hair back then~ he's always looked better with black hair, and I like that he's switched up his hairstyle too. He looks older and more mature now.

This season, as some people mentioned, focused more on the characters rather than the medical side of things. To be honest, I don't remember the first 2 seasons going super deep into the medical things. They did a few procedures here and there, and kept repeating the same procedure in different episodes thereafter (my memory may be faulty, but this was what I remembered while watching). This season isn't quite different, although we get to see some different things, which were pretty cool, but some were also disturbing (organ procurement scene).
I liked that this focused more on the character stories. It was great that the originals came back, even if the older actors or actresses didn't have much screen time. I liked seeing where they ended up in life, their new challenges, how they matured and have become skilled doctors, how much more resilient they've become, and now even training fellows to be flight doctors. The characters aged, the actors aged, I've aged~ everyone was so natural in their roles and their character growth felt quite real to me, so I was invested in the them and their continued development. It was hard getting used to the new fellows. It was like watching season 1 all over again, them facing their problems, insecurities, getting into trouble and such. But once I started seeing their character development, I began liking them as well (I quite liked seeing Natori learn from Hiyama, since they were foils of each other). I think this was a well written season (or maybe I'm biased already). Some story arcs, I could do without (like the tumor in brain girl, although I liked the rivalry between Aizawa and Shinkai~ it was a healthy  + friendship sort of rivalry). Despite the girl being annoying, they did bring a life lesson into it, so I liked that. I liked that every episode had a life lesson to be learned, anything from losing a child to believing in yourself.
I loved how they used the same music as back then, especially Hanabi by Mr Children. The instrumental that was played when announcing the sponsors~ it was nostalgic and inspirational at the same time. There was this one weird background track, that sounded like it came from Pirates of the Caribbean though. It was odd...
I think I would definitely rewatch this. I would have to rewatch everything, starting from season 1 though. It would be a while before that happens.

Definitely, for those that enjoyed the other seasons of Code Blue, this is a pick-me-up. I'm not a drama enthusiast anymore, but I did quite like this.

Sep 28, 2017
Aizawa Kosaku, Shiraishi Megumi, Hiyama Mihoko, Saejima Haruka and Fujikawa Kazuo went their separate ways. Aizawa left Shohoku's emergency room, now acting as a neurosurgeon. Shiraishi has fought as a leader of the flight medical team while Hiyama chose to be a gynecologist in a perinatal care center. Saejima continues to work as a flight nurse and Fujikawa has become an emergency physician specializing in orthopedic surgery. New inmates arrive in the emergency room to become future flight physicians.
"Code Blue 3" just as the previous seasons broke, it kept its high  degree of satisfaction in watching an emotionally engrossing drama. [b]  [/ b] [spoiler] [i]
In fact, I do not have much to say ... The story is moving ...
There  are no superdics, but in this story it portrays the problems and growth  of a real doctor, not just as spectators, but everyone can think about  the support they get from the doctors and nurses who work the place in  reality. As  it were, the story was like a diary of the 5 young doctors, who, even  after the transmission, those 5, where in Japan will be sent to face  daily life, I felt this way. From time to time, I meet these 5 in the cast, in our conversations, 'Aizawa, Shiraishi, certainly by this time
Far from being a South Korean medical drama in terms of techniques  "Code Blue" is among the best, the drama is a little shallow, also did  not enjoy the love timing much, there is no romance involved.
Overall the drama has remained beautifully engaging, and worth seeing and reviewing.