Korakot Benjarong came back from the USA immediately after hearing about the death of Dr. Krai Benjarong, his father. On the first day he arrived Thailand, Lord Autthawatee, the family’s lawyer, informed him about the will that his father had prepared. The condition in the will stated that he would get his father’s entire asset only when he marries La Ong Dao, a girl who was adopted by Dr. Krai since she was born. However, Korakot had never met with La Ong Dao before because he was sent to study in the USA since he was a child, while she was sent to a boarding school in France. The only memory Korakot had about La Ong Dao was that she was “a chubby and grumpy little girl.” Now, he will be surprised to find out that La Ong Dao had grew up into a beautiful lady with her heart full of dignity.
Cast & Credits
1. I like the main leads, both their visual and acting.
2. There are a wicked side of the female lead, that I wish to see more. It's fun to watch. too bad there are only shown on few last episodes.
3. The second (or third) leads love story is much more interesting actually, I enjoy it much more than the main leads'.
What I don't like about this drama :
1. the storyline is too slow, lack of sweetness between two main leads, not to mention on how they keep denying that their love to each other
2. the time difference are unclear. It suddenly jump from the first year to the second year, and then suddenly it's already three years.
3. 15 episodes are too long, I think it can be shortened.
Overall acting are OK. But I don't think I will rewatch it again. maybe if I do, I'll just fast forward a lot :)