Days before Pound leaves for China for studies. The gang of 6, New, Matt, Bright, August, Junho and Pound gathers for a farewell celebration. The King game was played with 1 simple rule, the holder of the King card can command anyone to do anything he wishes. However in just 1 night, the 6 friends faces a life changing decision that each changes their friendship forever.
Cast & Credits
Newyear (the one who interprets Pond, the main character of this series) auditioned for 2 Moons The Series (also a BL thai series) Wayo's role, and was rejected because he's wasn't "manly" enough. 2 Moons The Series director said that all the six gay men characters of 2Moons The Series MUST be interpreted by straight men.
I know maybe this isn't the best BL drama, not the best plot, characters lack in deph, we all know that. But i think it's pretty entertaining to watch, It's a cute boys love story, and although I know it isn't the best thing in the BL world, I can say I absolutely don't hate the 20 minutes for week I spend watching it. So well, that's all: I'm here to support Newyear, and all the others who also are amateur actors, I hope him to be able to get more thai dramas' roles in the future.
• What is there that is good in this show ?
- Some of the actors (in general, they were so-so, not amazing, not terrible, I've seen worst)
- Some aspects of the storyline (such as the mother, and the relationship August/Bright)
- The chemistry between the actors
• What is there that isn't good in this show ?
- It felt like a fanfiction, but a badly written one (so much skinship in such few episodes, the first episode when they get drunk is just...)
- The story was extremely confusing (by times) and rushed
- And at the same time, some scenes felt stretched
- Some cringy scenes/acting
- Too many pairings... By that, I mean that it's impossible to have a consistent and well balanced storyline with such a format by putting so much couples
I watch A LOT of BL/gay dramas and movies, so I have a large spectrum of choice and references. (I'm not saying that my opinion is more legit because of that but) Therefore, I can say this is one of (not THE, but one of) the least good BL dramas I have ever seen. It wasn't THAT bad (otherwise I would have given it 0 or 1, 3 might look horribly low, but , but it could have been soooo much better with just a few changes like: less characters, less long scenes, more episodes/longer episodes etc....
I think you can end up enjoying this only if you're not too demanding... (there is skinship and BL, but I need more than that to enjoy a show)