L♥DK: Two Loves Under One Roof (2019) poster

Sep 20, 2019
The first L-DK movie was really good. This one is not a remake of that old one, but it's more like a sequel. The one thing that didn't really work for me was the fact that the story presented a background really quickly with some flash backs. If there was a mini series before the movie that would have been understandable, howerver, as a stand alone, that was a bit rocking the balance.

Other than that, the story was pretty good. The couple had chemistry and the girl was adorable and just right for that role. The love triangle was interesting too, as well as the conclusion, which was satisfying. The performances were pretty decent too.

So, overall, seven out of ten.

rheabiel
Sep 20, 2019
It was fun and enjoyable but nothing special. I didn't find any chemistry between the male leads and the heroine. I have nothing against the actress, she's cute and can act cute but she's too short for the main lead. Sparks aren't there for them. They're more of a sibling than lovers. The actress is cute but doesn't really have that natural "aegyo" in her. Also, at point, I thought Yokohama Ryusei's character is more solid than Yosuke's. Ryusei being a second-lead almost stolen the spotlight away from male lead Sugion Yosuke. I think it has more to do with the acting. I may like Yosuke more but I have to admit that Ryusei has more presence and is better in acting here in the movie compared to Yosuke.

Despite those issues I have with the movie execution, the show has its moments. Cinematography is good and having two ikemen guys fighting over a girl is always a pleasure to watch.

#teamSuginoYosuke

Chae
Sep 21, 2019
The story is honestly so beautiful. I love the conflict within each characters. The conflict between characters were not really the main focus of the film but the conflict within each individual. I really liked that. The pace was a bit slow for Shuhei though and was a bit rushed in the end.
As a standalone film, you won't really get how much the relationship between the main characters have grown from the flashbacks/montage but as someone who have watched the first movie, I understood what was at stake and I think if you plan on watching this might as well read the manga or watch the first movie.

The cast! Many of the fans of the first one might be disappointed but I'm pretty okay with it. Casting was great! The acting was not as good as the one in the first movie but it suited to what this film was going for (a less serious tone, more casual). But they still delivered the emotions especially at the ending.

I just loved the songs and I listen to them a lot after watching the movie. But I wasn't sure if they all fit the scenes they were used for (maybe if I could understand the lyrics).

I'd definitely watch this again on an idle day.

If you missed seeing Shuhei and Aoi together, definitely watch this! If you're new to these characters, maybe you'd like to give it a chance!

Life is good
Sep 26, 2019
Lovely,beautiful,cute ,funny story . Though very short jealousy moment but movie is totally positive ,it is not right to share room before marriage and as a student but at the same point they knew their limits and they respect each other decision. Clean ending ,every part of movie is clean means perfectly completed ,it is not shown that they complete story in fast mode that they missed some elements...Friendship ,jealousy ,little funny movements ,love and (bonding between the school's students) are shown.
I like the movie ...Acting is good ,all the characters are good and sometime look cute ..