Let's Eat (2013) poster

tvN Dramas

Sinasina
Jan 17, 2019
This is going to be a short review. Basically this is like a (very high budget)cooking show with some mystery and a little romance. It was at times a little cute, a little interesting & there were some boring parts, I liked the entire cast. Yes there is a love rectangle, but it's nowhere nearly as bad as usual in other kdramas. Overall I enjoyed my time watching this, but there is not much rewatch value. The OST was fine, but nothing too memorable.

Not going to watch Let's Eat 2, even if it's not bad it would destroy Let's Eat 1 for me..
Sam-lee
Jun 18, 2014
something special for this drama, about story and acting . i like that very much ,
ArianaVS
Oct 2, 2016
Let's Eat centers mostly on food (surprise, surprise). So much so, that the plot barely touches romance or drama until maybe the last few episodes. Watching this show made me not only hungry but also a little envious since I didn't have access to such delicious-looking dishes at the time. From time to time, I was also annoyed by the noises. The noises that the characters made whenever they ate food. Yes, I understand that you're enjoying the food, but I don't want to hear prolonged periods of moans and sighs (*Sidenote: I don't come from a culture where long noises with food is often appreciated). Other than food and eating (and the noises that come with it), the story has some comedic and friendship/neighborly relations aspects that definitely assist in moving the plot forward and making Let's Eat more pleasant to watch. The acting was decent, nothing too out of the ordinary. Though, for two of the characters, Koo Dae-Young (Yoon Doo-Joon) and Kim Hak-Moon (Shim Hyung-Tak), I couldn't tell if it was bad acting or if their characters were generally stiff, lacking well-rounded personalities. The music definitely went hand-in-hand with the storyline and the character's relationships. Even more so when food was displayed or whenever the characters ate. Overall, it is unlikely that I will rewatch this show and I am somewhat hesitant to continue on with Let's Eat 2...

RLalonde77
Jan 2, 2015
All I have to say is that it's a great drama and that you'll get hungry EVERY SINGLE TIME even if you just had your meal.

It's a drama about characters and all of them are so well made and emphasized that you want to know more and more about them. I want a second season all about the other characters, not just the main ones!