vaberella:

I saw him...and I was breathless.  I'm sorry, he's hotter than Godt for me. He's more my style. Maybe it's because I see he's older.  

Me too!!! Me and my friends were drooling because of him in What the Duck!!! and we absolutely agree that he's hotter than Godt!!!!

Just_Me_Now:

Me too!!! Me and my friends were drooling because of him in What the Duck!!! and we absolutely agree that he's hotter than Godt!!!!

Your friends did great.  As I said, I thought a recast was a bad idea just because of the fangirl obsession with Godt and all.  Maybe there will be a backlash still...

But this guy...wow, I don't think it would be that bad.  Overall, he still fits the criteria.  I wonder about his acting since I've never heard of him or seen him before.  But wow, girl, he's special to look at. Yum and I know I'm to old for him.  When one of the kids heard my age they called me an "auntie".  Lord, I'm an "auntie" now.  -_-

Anyway, the fangirl, netizen, and sponsorship response will be interesting.  This would be a great discussion to have actually.  

I noticed two things and I'm not sure if anyone else did, or you JMN:

a. MingKit seemed to be a fan favorite:  I think people overall on the net really want to see where that couple is going to go.  I would even go as far as to say they preferred them over PhaYo. [not important-->]  I think they only really followed the PhaYo story for Pha but not Whayo. Whayo always looked like he needed to use the bathroom to me when he was around Pha. Pha always looked like he was in a daze. <-- [not important]  I think the writers would actually have a hit on their hands with a focus on them. They have a lot of places to go. If they have solid writing. Bring in Kit's family and maybe Ming's family.

b. ForthBeam seem to have the most fanfics on Wattpad.  I know, it's weird. And I'm sorry...Book 2 seemed to be around Beam. His relationship to Kit and then him and Forth and then a split.  So ForthBeam have a great fanbase. 

In addition...and you guys know I don't want any Kongpop or any Art BS brought into the story.  I don't want to hear their name I don't want to hear any SOTUS BS in the story.  I'll kick a damn wall if they do. 

However, they have to bring in the Engineering faculty and Med faculty storyline to the forefront.  They need to bring in some sort of conflict or something between these two facultys.  We have the TWO Engineering faculty guys CHASING after two RELUCTANT Med school guys. Yeah...I need some conflict.  I need to see something. 

Maybe a hazing gone bad and med student Kit and/or Beam having to deal with Forth and Ming because they went to far with a haze.  Or even Forth taking a haze on Ming to far and Kit and Beam having to deal with it and fight breaks out. 

I don't just want romance...there has to be a story built in to the whole romance.  I need mini conflicts.

This is what I'm talking about. Guy's I'm having a moment.  Crap, I should write the damn season. 

You are really a true fan :D

Laurange7:

You are really a true fan :D

In this case I come up with story ideas for 2 Moons too.  *_^  I really just love MingKit.  I really want to see the show have a 2nd season. I feel like this is the only other show to bring a feeling in me almost like Love Sick did---as long as I skip ALL PhaYo scenes.  

I loved the MingYo relationship,;I want to see more of them.  When Ming became Yo's friend, Yo won the lottery.  Ming is protective, supportive, kind, loving...everything Yo could need.  Shoot, I could see why people could think that Ming is Yo's boyfriend. I see him as Yo's older brother, dad, uncle, mom, sister, etc---everything he needs. 

You know what...if they cast that new guy from What the Duck that JMN mentioned as Phana, I was thinking.  Why not have the guy who had a crush on Wayo from the Science faculty be a bigger character, but that would be a side story.  I hope he's a better actor...I need to see WtD, but if it's who I think it is, now it's come to mind, he is a better actor. <-- No, no more ideas for PhaYo to dominate S2. 

I love Beam and Forth separately.  I will like to see how Beam and Forth operate as a couple on screen together.  I haven't seen Tae and Tee interact onscreen although they look cool together off screen.

Hum Preck is a psychopath, trying to rape and destroy Nong yo in book 3 so.... no need for him...

I have just 3 dreams for thai BL.

1) More Off / Gun in screen.  As actors and not just as TV show. I'm crazy about Gun's butt. I know, it's gross but hey, you need what you need.
2) I want a special about Kongpop's familly and the new status of Kongpop / P'Arthit.
3) Juste wanna the scene MingKit coming out at Kit's brother. All this part are really good in the book.

Then I have more chapter to translated in french so see you :D

Well, I think he's a very good  actor considering he's a newbie, also seeing how Godt acted in 2 Moons, it shouldn't be problem for him. If you want to see him, you should check What the Duck The Series.

Regarding to the things that you noticed:

a. I'm not so sure if they are fan favorite, because in other websites(like kissasian) Pha and Wayo have a lot of fans and not a lot of people mention MingKit, but me and my friends, MingKit's fans for sure!!!! I couln't get Wayo and Phana as a couple, I don't know, it simply didn't reach me, maybe due to the acting or the chemistry, or both, who knows.

b. I don't know if ForthBeam has the most fanfics, because I honestly haven't read any of it, heck, I haven't even read the novels!!!! But yes, they have a great fanbase for what I've seen and read(comments) out there.

Now that you're having a moment and thinking a lots of ideas for the story, you should send them a script or something, because for what I saw in the first season, I don't expect much for the 2nd.

And as an extra, can you imagine having this in 2 Moons?!?!?

I'm quite sure that a lot of fans wouldn't mind once they see him, or maybe is just us lol!!!!

Laurange7:

Hum Preck is a psychopath, trying to rape and destroy Nong yo in book 3 so.... no need for him...

Thanks Laurange...I skipped PhaYo section in Book 3.  Any other alternatives?  

What would you like to see in S2 for MK and FB relationship and/or in faculty?

Laurange7:

1) More Off / Gun in screen.  As actors and not just as TV show. I'm crazy about Gun's butt. I know, it's gross but hey, you need what you need.
2) I want a special about Kongpop's familly and the new status of Kongpop / P'Arthit.
3) Juste wanna the scene MingKit coming out at Kit's brother. All this part are really good in the book.

I just want another Love Sick season or movie.  With all the same actors. A movie would be great. If Korn/Knock and SOTUS can do it, then LS can do it.

vaberella:

Thanks Laurange...I skipped PhaYo section in Book 3.  Any other alternatives?  

What would you like to see in S2 for MK and FB relationship and/or in faculty?

In Books i find Beam / Forth relashonship very disturbing, unorganic. Not True. But, easy to make in screen.
The vast problem is, there is no real scenario in the 3 last books. You have to bring 2 3 and special chapter together to fuffil a full season of 2 moons because, there is no real adventure of event. Just romantic blablabla and jealous quiproquo. 

JMN, I went youtube and I recognized who you were talking about.  The suit threw me off. Yes, yes, yes he is.  Why did they cast this Godt dude??! I think he would be great if we get a recast.  I'm good we put that out there for a suggestion.

Then I saw Newyear, an official gay actor. I was like he's handsome and I saw a bit of his acting.  I'm like why did they choose Bass over him. What is going on?! I was like who was the casting director for PhaYo. But we're stuck with Bass unfortunately.  Damn it...Newyear is a better actor. Crap. Ugh, his acting is so good guys. They give him a crappy show, but his acting is so on point.

Anyway, I can't cry for spilt milk.. 

1. KissAsian?! Bah, Kissasian people don't count. Those are chronic posters.  I've seen the same ones on Soompi.  I've seen MingKit have a varied group across the board.  I spend way too much time on youtube watching videos from MVs, to the show videos, to Wattpad fanfics, KissAsian and Soompi threads. I have way too much time on my hands.  :D

2.  I don't get ForthBeam fanbase...way big. I think it's because Tae and Tee are so cute. Tee is pretty. They weren't even on screen together.  I know Book 2 was dirty-hot.  Maybe, that's the reason everyone likes them, they can't wait to see that happen.

I think I'm going to have send some ideas...I just need to know where to send them and in what language. :D

Laurange7:

In Books i find Beam / Forth relashonship very disturbing, unorganic. Not True. But, easy to make in screen.
The vast problem is, there is no real scenario in the 3 last books. You have to bring 2 3 and special chapter together to fuffil a full season of 2 moons because, there is no real adventure of event. Just romantic blablabla and jealous quiproquo. 

I completely agree with you.  Excuse the pun, but their relationship is ass backwards. They have sex and then develop a romantic relationship.  I have no real idea how that came to be.  They have to fix it. 

I figure they go this route.  

A. Do MingKit the way MingKit is going.  

B. They do the Ming/Beam thing the way they were going in the story.

C.  They develop the back story of how Beam/Phana/Kit/Forth became friends.  Why is it out of all the moons was it Forth of the Engineering moon that remained the closest to them?   

D. Then go back to the Engineering/Med Faculty battle stuff I was mentioning <---maybe it's through that we can get the whole friends story of B/P/K/F who knows. Then te Beam/Forth story can grow.

Then the Beam/Forth story can end up happening.  It better be as tastefully done as Together With Me. I'm just saying. 

I actually read an interview with the 2 Moons director that Season 2 would have slight changes from the actual novel. He also acknowledged that more acting workshops are needed.

Laurange7:

Off/Gun = The best couple there is.

Amaaaaaaaaaaazing actors, amaaaaaaaazing chemistry.

vaberella:
I completely agree with you.  Excuse the pun, but their relationship is ass backwards. They have sex and then develop a romantic relationship.  I have no real idea how that came to be.  They have to fix it. 

Hum, it's happens a lot in real life. A lot in my own life hahahaha

Cute boy ... Alcool... Omg hey, he's still cute and funny without alcool, hangout ? 

For me, it's just come from nowhere. Especially P'Forth seems really lonely so fall in love witch every guys talking to him...