janbryan:

I know Godt doesn’t act really well but guys do you not feel weird if they have a different person play Phana cos I would. The same feeling I had when they replaced Ohm and Golf’s characters in Lovesick. And if they have Phana to go abroad, it wouldn’t stay faithful with the novel. 

In all honesty...I'm watching Lovesick right now and I didn't notice a single difference. I think I was too focused on the main couples story.  I didn't care a lick about ANY other couple. Unlike so many other BL storylines---like this one or AB (although in AB---I loved the lead couple as much as the secondary couple -- as shallow as it was) where the second leads own my world.  In Lovesick the leads were perfectly chosen and own me. I didn't care about the side characters.  Now if you mentioned the sister or Jeed---okay.  Only, because they struck a presence, but aside from those four.  Meh. 

As for his acting. I find it does matter.  For the story line to flow...acting has some relevance. Especially if the person who gets the most air time and words is the ones having to carry the show and yet can't deliver or hold a scene---but is the one killing it.  Nah...it matters. 

Another point, I don't think anyone here or anywhere is asking for God to be changed, despite his poor acting. I think we've all said---if he chooses not to be on the show, the best bet then is that he's studying abroad as a possible alternative to ensure that the other supportive cast gets airplay.  Particularly MingKit and finally we see Beam/Forth sharing a scene and maybe even saying hello.  They never even spoke to each other, yet they were supposed to be paired. 

Laurange7:

I think, if they can't do a season 2, they can try a spin off with Mingkat :D 

They could and I think they would be super successful with it.

I also think they would give a chance to open the doors to Beam/Forth which their sloppiness screwed up.  Those two didn't even acknowledge each other's presence. They didn't even speak to each other. Ugh, it was pathetic. It's like not a single fangirl noticed -- that they never spoke to each other.  I'm so happy that MingKit happened. 

The real problem that they actually have is that they can’t find new sponsors so they can’t start shooting just yet. Apparently, CCDM dropped out from their agreement with Motive Village so Motive Village is now the sole producer and now they’re having a hard time to find sponsors. This feels weird as 2 Moons is really popular and they can’t find sponsors to fund their production.

janbryan:

The real problem that they actually have is that they can’t find new sponsors so they can’t start shooting just yet. Apparently, CCDM dropped out from their agreement with Motive Village so Motive Village is now the sole producer and now they’re having a hard time to find sponsors. This feels weird as 2 Moons is really popular and they can’t find sponsors to fund their production.

did any of them say anything about this at all? The actors I mean. 

As far as I know, only the producers have released official statements. TBH I feel like the problem is coming  from the actors’ contracts with the show. All of them except Godt are being managed by the same talent agency. 

oh, that's a bummer. I'm sad because this was the first BL I watched in my life and it left an impresson. Hope they can find a common ground. 

Omg same. This is my first BL drama. I’m currently on my third BL drama. I’ve been eaten by my yaoi fantasies hahahha

I see you have plans to watch a lot of awesome BL's, lol go for ♥

janbryan:

As far as I know, only the producers have released official statements. TBH I feel like the problem is coming  from the actors’ contracts with the show. All of them except Godt are being managed by the same talent agency. 

What's the problem with their contracts?  If not the sponsors what about their contracts? 

Three of them are in one upcoming ?drama/movie? together---Way Home. <---I'm hoping for some MingKit action there at least. <--Watch them not deliver in the way I'm hoping. 

Was 2 Moon written at Wattpad, I feeel like contacting the writer and asking her to write a parallel story or alternate universe story o just MingKit as a feeler out there to see if that would get a building fanbase of it's own that would be mega popular; considering that ist's coming from the show...If it is a money issue with sponsors---then it's not a problem.

I'm still trying to figure out contract issue...does it have to do with money due to populartity?

vaberella:

What's the problem with their contracts?  If not the sponsors what about their contracts? 

Three of them are in one upcoming ?drama/movie? together---Way Home. <---I'm hoping for some MingKit action there at least. <--Watch them not deliver in the way I'm hoping. 

Was 2 Moon written at Wattpad, I feeel like contacting the writer and asking her to write a parallel story or alternate universe story o just MingKit as a feeler out there to see if that would get a building fanbase of it's own that would be mega popular; considering that ist's coming from the show...If it is a money issue with sponsors---then it's not a problem.

I'm still trying to figure out contract issue...does it have to do with money due to populartity?

All of the actors only signed for season 1 instead of all 3 seasons and some of those actors signed contracts with CCDM which isn't a producer of 2 Moons anymore. As far as I know, the storylines of MingKit and ForthBeam are explored more in Books 2 and 3 of the novel. 2 Moons wasn't written at Wattpad, it was based from a published novel by chiffon_cake. If you wanna read the Books 2 and 3, there are translated versions at Wattpad. 

Thanks Janbryan.  WTF!! Were they not expecting it to be popular or something that the agency didn't want them bound? Because it sure as hell wasn't because of any typecasting.

Most of the actors are relatively unknown before 2 Moons. I hope they pay back the gratitude and return for another 2 seasons just to finish the whole novel. 

This was very hard to watch

With Godt leaving early, Bass crying and Tee visibly pissed. That's how the last fanmeeting happened.

Godt’s management packed his schedule with so much work that he needs to get back to Thailand right away. His manager is blaming how late the fanmeeting was but she should’ve have thought about the possible delay with these kind of live events. I feel sad towards the fans who paid to attend this!

janbryan:

Godt’s management packed his schedule with so much work that he needs to get back to Thailand right away. His manager is blaming how late the fanmeeting was but she should’ve have thought about the possible delay with these kind of live events. I feel sad towards the fans who paid to attend this!

Totally.   Oh they had a fan meeting recently.  Maybe there is still a chance there might be a S2, if they're still doing fan meetings.  I know most of the other series have stopped doing fan meetings; unless I'm wrong?!

There’s definitely a chance for Season 2 but I don’t see it airing anytime soon, maybe next year because most of them are busy with other dramas.