Anyone having news for the season 2 ?

I only got bad news about the second season. Still don't wanna believe it.

Themaybegodtdontstaygate?

Sorry, what? The news I heard was that they're having some trouble with finding sponsors. Don't know if it's true tho.

Okay ! My informations are Godt don't want play in s2

Well, I hope we have a second season even without God. 

It wouldn’t be the same without Godt

of course, but there are other interesting characters that could be developed instead.

Laurange7:

Okay ! My informations are Godt don't want play in s2

Great!  Then they can focus solely on a MingKat series which would get them more air play anyway since EVERYONE loved that pairing.  

janbryan:

It wouldn’t be the same without Godt

It would be fine.  He went abroad for a semester.

Void Of Me:

of course, but there are other interesting characters that could be developed instead.

Laurange7:

KITKAT :D

Laurange7:

KITKAT :D

vaberella:

Great!  Then they can focus solely on a MingKat series which would get them more air play anyway since EVERYONE loved that pairing.  

It would be fine.  He went abroad for a semester.

The voice of reason just spoke and it's heavenly. 

I know Godt doesn’t act really well but guys do you not feel weird if they have a different person play Phana cos I would. The same feeling I had when they replaced Ohm and Golf’s characters in Lovesick. And if they have Phana to go abroad, it wouldn’t stay faithful with the novel. 

janbryan:

I know Godt doesn’t act really well but guys do you not feel weird if they have a different person play Phana cos I would. The same feeling I had when they replaced Ohm and Golf’s characters in Lovesick. And if they have Phana to go abroad, it wouldn’t stay faithful with the novel. 

I don't really care about god's acting, it didn't bother me. But they could cut bas out and change the name of the show. It wouldn't bother me either (even tho I love bas's acting in this)

I think, if they can't do a season 2, they can try a spin off with Mingkat :D 

Copter really look like my ex so cute at all :D