The only think important in S2 is MingKit / familly stuff and the final last chapter :D The rest is useless but entertaining. 

janbryan:

There’s definitely a chance for Season 2 but I don’t see it airing anytime soon, maybe next year because most of them are busy with other dramas. 

I know...they're in each other's dramas.  It's ridiculous. 

I'm just good with this one so I can have MingKit love.

Laurange7:

The only think important in S2 is MingKit / familly stuff and the final last chapter :D The rest is useless but entertaining. 

You are speaking truth.  

You know I haven't been able to read the third book.  Everyone said go on Wattpad. But that last book doesn't open up for me [Yes, I followed the directions].  If anyone knows of anywhere else I can get the translated copy I'd be grateful.

But back on topic.  Yes...MingKit is really the finality we need. They left that and Beam/Forth in a very awkward place.  Beam/Forth never even happened so that was a pure insult and screamed SLOPPY writing.  

I felt they could make an S2 and S3. If S2 turns out great with MingKit you know that a focus on S3 MingKit will be awesome---just like with Love Sick on Phun/Noh style. Noh was rather reluctant, similar to Kit.  

I'm just picturing them diverging from the book a little bit just to expand on the story.  Having Kit backpedal and struggle a bit more on his feelings.

I want to meet Ming's family too.  I figure he's Thai/Chinese with the name like MingKwan; delving into that would be cool. Not to mention I want a bloody kiss, maybe two...okay...make-out maybe shirtless. 

I don't need a sex scene; but I'm not against a Together With Me moment. I know they'd have had sex when they're shirtless.  Kit NEVER goes to bed without a shirt on. NEVER!  He's far too regimented for that. 

Yeah, I guess I'm so looking for an older version of Phun/Noh (I spent two weeks watching and rewatching Love Sick The Series 1 & 2; if you're wondering).  

Being advocate for the devil, theire is only a teasing about Beam / forth in the second book, and 3 shitty chapter in book 3 (i said shitty, because, theire is nothing real in theire relationship, all sound false). So hard to put in during S1 :D
Kit / mingwan on the others side are really close to true romance like both of my friends, saying they are straigh before one try to convince the other to kissed him then never seperated since. And ask me too much questions during theire early moment about "plz explain gay sex plz". hahaha
On the other side, Forth don't give a shit of beam during 2 books, beam talk about girl during all book then sudently, the both become 2 sissy starving for love nianiania....

Wanna a SOTUS special, dinner at Kongpop's home with a coming out. After that, i can die happy.

Laurange7:

Being advocate for the devil, theire is only a teasing about Beam / forth in the second book, and 3 shitty chapter in book 3 (i said shitty, because, theire is nothing real in theire relationship, all sound false). So hard to put in during S1 :D
Kit / mingwan on the others side are really close to true romance like both of my friends, saying they are straigh before one try to convince the other to kissed him then never seperated since. And ask me too much questions during theire early moment about "plz explain gay sex plz". hahaha
On the other side, Forth don't give a shit of beam during 2 books, beam talk about girl during all book then sudently, the both become 2 sissy starving for love nianiania....

Wanna a SOTUS special, dinner at Kongpop's home with a coming out. After that, i can die happy.

Is this story really connected to SOTUS S or is that fangirl dreams?!  

See, I knew Beam/Forth never made sense.  Then it's the writers who would have to make up the story for them in order to make it work.  What a nightmare.  It wouldn't make any kind of sense.  

Yeah, I agree, lets have Wayo stay around since Ming needs that sounding board.  God can go away for a semester or a year abroad, since there's Beam and Forth--Kit would have people his own age to speak to about the Ming issue.  Especially Beam, who seems to be a closer friend to him than God is, of the three. 

I need these two is my life 

As far as i know, there is zero connection between Sotus and 2 moons but fan of sotus criticize Chiffon-cake for the "similarities" of the two series.  And she's hope it's a good things.

During Book two, when Ming starting to court Kit, Beam try to protect kit's feeling by saying they are in relationship together and pull out Ming a little. Beam explain doing that for kock Ming's feeling and forced him to be more carefull about Kit. But Pah have another explaination, for him, Beam always has secret's feeling about Kit, and that's why, the night MingKit become official, he go drunk with Forth then thay fuck together.

BUT

after that, they just totally personnality change, starting normal personns to Yaoi's caricatures.  I was hoping a cool different kind of couple, more mature and they just are exactly like any other BL's drama couple.

Laurange7:

As far as i know, there is zero connection between Sotus and 2 moons but fan of sotus criticize Chiffon-cake for the "similarities" of the two series.  And she's hope it's a good things.

During Book two, when Ming starting to court Kit, Beam try to protect kit's feeling by saying they are in relationship together and pull out Ming a little. Beam explain doing that for kock Ming's feeling and forced him to be more carefull about Kit. But Pah have another explaination, for him, Beam always has secret's feeling about Kit, and that's why, the night MingKit become official, he go drunk with Forth then thay fuck together.

BUT

after that, they just totally personnality change, starting normal personns to Yaoi's caricatures.  I was hoping a cool different kind of couple, more mature and they just are exactly like any other BL's drama couple.

Yeah...I thought that was weird.  Book 2 was super weird to me.  I never understood what was going on there and the show has to fix Book 2 to make it less weird.    

So I remember the whole Mall scene and they went to buy pens. Then Ming is all about I want to be with you Kit. Beam is angry and takes Kit home.  Then Beam does tell Ming that Kit is his boyfriend.  Pha then says to Kit that he always thought Beam had a crush on him.

Now, I thought the story was going to go into that.  I thought Book 2 was going to talk about that more.  Then we would have some sort of Four--some story but really three-some battle where Kit is in the middle--like Phun-Noh in Love Sick.  

Beam-Kit-Ming = Phun-Noh-Earn

I'm so on this Love Sick kick, it's so wrong. I'd be good with that.  For instance, the way they sort of did in S1 with Forth - Yo - Pha. I wouldn't mind the B-K-M angle and then when Kit made a decision towards the middle-end Beam ends up having a drunken night with Forth---which leads to everything else.    

But for at least 10-12 or 15 episodes Beam has to be working hard for Kit. I really want to see Beam work for Kit---the way I saw Earn work for Noh.   Earn really tried his best to get Noh and Noh turned him down.  But there was another guy who liked Earn---I can't remember his name (I didn't care about his love story so it wasn't a big deal for me---but he worked for Earn like Forth can work for Beam). 

I'd like the show to have at least 30+ episodes like Love Sick did. Okay, I'd settle for at least 20.  Like Bad Romance---all of the S2s have more episodes than the S1s. 

I don't wantSOTUS S at all in this story...leave it for fanfiction!

-------------

UPDATE

I don't want SOTUS S in the story at all; ie any of it's characters at all.  But I do agree she stole from SOTUS and made some changes.  She definitely added some more gay couples and that's about and made more faculties (which I like) . 

The thing is Arthit/Kongpop = Kit/Ming.  <--- They are the same.  OMG!  I thought I was seeing the same pair. 

She just added some stupid Pink Milk to deflect... making us think maybe it might be Yo/Pha.

It's like she copied Ming is exactly like Kongpope---the lines...the lines. The lines are almost exactly the same. I was like...she didn't even change the lines!  I was like..that was some lazy ass writing. 

Ming to Kit, "You'll go on a date with me if I win Campus Moon."   Kong to Arthit, "You'll go to see me at the Mr. Campus show if I win the basketball game." It was a slight substitution of one thing for another.

The whole, you owe me something if you I win thing?! Oh really? Really? STOLEN!

The stupid strawberry milk was just strawberry milk <--only thing related to Yo.  But that's all. The character personalities and development is all Ming/Kit.  SOTUS is a Ming/Kit story.  

Ming engineering department = Moon for Mr. Campus.

Kong engineering department = Basketball winner for Mr. Campus.

Arthit's pleased reluctant flirtation and affection by Kong; we see exactly the same thing by Kit with Ming.  Kong's persistence and push to keep Arthit in his sites and happy---very Ming-like.   

I agree.  She stole Arthit and Kong's personality completely from SOTUS and called them Kit and Ming, respectively.  She put one in the Med department and kept the other in the Engineering department. 

I haven't got beyond the first 5 episodes of SOTUS so far, but I can assure that I can find no other couples that match our couples...but she so stole Ming/Kit. Actually, that could be why people gravitate towards Ming/Kit so much.  They see Arthit/Kong in Ming/Kit.  I am loving the Arthit/Kong relationship so much right now and I can see why I am. 

I think if I saw SOTUS first, I would probably think of the social connection and think of the personality connection later.  Wow guys...Kit is so much like Arthit is crazy.  

Ming is just more excitable than Kong---but basically the same guy (I think it's based to the way the actor delivers his lines).   I personally like Ming better. I think it's because Ming is just much more boyish in his appearance and style. He can be masculine and domineering, he can be playful and laisse-faire, but then he can be the hurt little boy.  Kim can play those roles really well and bring that out of Ming.  So I prefer him over Kong---Making Ming stronger than Kong over all---even though their the same character. 

Wow. I'm irritated she made Arthit/Kong a secondary character in 2 Moons considering they're Kit/Ming.

I'm watching more and more of SOTUS...

Episode 8...Arthit tells Kongpope to go into the ocean to cool off when he gets annoyed with him...I think after too much flirting---yeah who did that?! Kit did something similar to Ming. But told him to stay at the beach and not follow him. Seriously---What?! What?!

Then in episode 7 there was the whole nickname scene---where Arthit was like don't call me that or I'll your ass like Kit did.  I can't guys...I just can't.  This lady who wrote 2 Moons barely made any changes to Kit/Ming from Arthit/Kong.  

I think the Producers  have places they can go...thank the gods...but seriously.  It's too funny. Seven more episodes and I just can't wait to see how much more the 2 Moons writers stole.  

She stole so much...guys...the Producers can just do a remake of SOTUS if they want to---call it SOTUS Sequel if they want to for Kit/Ming.

--------

Again I think the best bet for Kit/Ming to be developed properly is to actually create a 3-Way angst for S2 between Beam - Kit - Ming.  A thought came to me while watching SOTUS.  Steal a bit more.  I remember watching the beginning of 2 Moons.  

Ming is super intelligent.  Pha level genius---We know the first episode.  Yo was worried he didn't get accepted to the same University as Pha and the other boys and Ming--because it's so prestigous. Meaning Ming  had it seems, EARLY acceptance to the University.  The kid was very relaxed, he had no computer in front of him and looked like he had heard a long time ago that he was accepted.  

It was established that Ming knew OF Kit in High School---Kit knew anything about him.  However, it was also established that those three boys were super intelligent, super popular by the girls and boys for being super smart and super hot.

However, the Kit/Ming relationship was definitely nothing like the Yo/Pha one which had a sort of relationship. Ming fascination with Kit would make sense if it did happen in High School and TPTB could go there, if they wanted to.   Remember, Yo would follow Pha around and Ming was Yo's best friend. 

Ming would have to know about Kit and Beam; very, very, very well. It would be great to see if Ming had his own little thing for Kit back then---not romantic crush, but idol like thing. Which would make that moment at the bus---more of a joke than a real revelation. 

All of Ming's actions in a way would have been premeditated.  Again, his actions originally, for him are not based on romantic feelings but on idolism.  Now they move towards the romantic. 

I like that scene in one of the episodes when Pha was a kid and he sees Yo as a kid, runs away when he sees the three of them near the bikes. Beam tells Kit to follow him.  I just felt it would be cool to push an idea that Beam would have a crush on Kit. I like an idea that Kit had this male attention.  I like Ming feeling intimidated and as he should be.  Beam has been with Kit for over 17 years---you've been in the picture for a few months. 

I like the thought of Kit struggling with his sexuality, struggling with this friendship, struggling with making such a decision...and struggling with all of this while he's still in medical school.  Then having to present his decision to his parents and family when push comes to shove.   Damn...poor Kit, greatness for us. 

From the rumour that i read on instagram, it's not that Godt doesn't want to play the role, but the management forbid him to because they want to remove Pha's image from Godt.  Well, its only a rumour that i read tho..

If the rumour is true, it’s like the management are letting go his yaoi image to avoid typecasting but then again, this BL drama made him famous and I bet that 90% of his fans are yaoi fans haha! 

This is so unrelated but I’m having separation anxiety with Sotus! I miss Kong and Arthit so much!

I want season 2 with MingKit and ForthBeam history.... I don't care what about PhanaWayo history...

I think they shoud do cast for the new Pha ;p

janbryan:

If the rumour is true, it’s like the management are letting go his yaoi image to avoid typecasting but then again, this BL drama made him famous and I bet that 90% of his fans are yaoi fans haha! 

This is so unrelated but I’m having separation anxiety with Sotus! I miss Kong and Arthit so much!

Feel the same. Then i watch off gun pyjama night show and then it's pass.

snowqueens:

From the rumour that i read on instagram, it's not that Godt doesn't want to play the role, but the management forbid him to because they want to remove Pha's image from Godt.  Well, its only a rumour that i read tho..

There are a few things going through my head about this.  When I look at Godt I see he's good looking and I think he's like the ONEHD version of Bomb for Channel 3 and Mick for Channel 7.  I used to love Bomb (who was a crappy actor---I don't know if any of you saw Cubic but he's improved a lot) but I live for Mick now -- who's never been bad.

I think his management is steering him towards that direction.  He has the look.  Put him against those two guys and you would barely see much of a difference. 

Bomb is 6'3". C3

Godt 6'2". ONE HD

Mick 6'2". C7

Bomb is coming out with TWO dramas for C3, Mick has 2  for C7.  I have a feeling Godt's management team sees a resemblance and is pushing to compete from that platform off of a fanbase he built from another platform.

Or the other issue is that they see that Godt's acting is a problem and they're taking him out of the picture for a bit to take some classes.  <--I rag on him a lot, but damn, it's bad. 

janbryan:

Well that's the thing!  The management will deserve to be flamed.

As I said above...If let's say it's my first scenario---where they want him to move into--kind of like the Push arena where he's doint serious class Lakorn slap/kiss dramas or drama/dramas.  The kind we see from Ken, Janie, Kwan, or Mick, Bomb. That style...he has to move completely away from BL image. Especially, since they might want to push if they can towards the Chinese market---because I know they're trying to do that with Mick. Push and Mike made it. 

However, you're right his fanbase was on one thing, but they're trying to build another.  He will have his followers though. Girls are just following him for his face and body, not his skill. It's obvious he has none. 

Girl as for SOTUS...I think I'm the only person who gave SOTUS and SOTUS S a bad review.  I heard about SOTUS after I had seen 2 Moons.  I should never, ever, ever, ever watched 2 Moons  and fallen in love with MingKit before I had seen SOTUS. 

If you read my post above 2 Moons' Mingkwan messed my views on Kongpop.  I found Kong whiny and a horrible leader.  Not to mention MingKit is a carbon copy of KongArt; but Ming is just cooler; Art and Kit are great.  I love Art, I connected with the character and the actor was brilliant - just like Kim does with Ming.

Anyway, if you want SOTUS...I hope we get a 2 MOONS and a S2 story centered around MingKit, if so then you'll have your SOTUS withdrawal quenched.  As I said in my earlier---long ass post and just above....MingKit is built directly offf of KongArt---DIRECTLY.  Rewatch SOTUS.  You'll notice by the lines and even interactions.  

The only difference is the Kong and Ming.  I find Ming more lovable.  But by actions and interactions with their significant others they're the same.  However, I would say Ming is far more dominant and possessive in the little I've seen--almost Phun style (if given the chance) in some areas from Love Sick.

remisoll:

I want season 2 with MingKit and ForthBeam history.... I don't care what about PhanaWayo history...

I think they shoud do cast for the new Pha ;p

A recast won't work and they'll have a revolt on their hands by the fangirls.  You see that gif with the fangirl----yeah that's what TPTB will see. It's better to just have Pha go to study abroad for a semester or a year on a scholarship;  or do a study on a specialization.  

They can slowly wean him out.  Like they can have him face time.  So the fangirls can see his face---so he can be in like 4 episodes through a phone chat.  Then by S3, he's not there and it won't hurt the show for S3. I think his management would be okay with that.  Have him facetime with Wayo and maybe share two or three lines with Kit/Beam like in the comic to keep that in line. But it won't be 100%. 

I agree a MingKit and ForthBeam focus is necessary for S2.  Damnit it is necessary.  Wayo would also look like a mature adult and not like he has diarhea. Ugh. 

We would have gotten rid of ALL of the BAD ACTING!!! YaY!!

I'll go into this later!

To get back on topic you're right.  A focus on MingKit and ForthBeam is fundamental.  I can see Wayo being really supportive here for Mingkwan. 

There are two points here:

A.  It would make the show a true series.    You can make S2 really focus on MingKit with a good introduction to ForthBeam (that wasn't even touched on at ALL in S1 <---fixing that sloppy mess).  

B. Wayo would be the connective and supportive force for Mingkwan in S2 like Ming was for him in S1

My only concern is S3---I don't know what's Wayo's purpose in S3 without Pha and to be honest even when I read Book3 I didn't know what the PhaYo purpose was...it was really centered around MingKit and ForthBeam then too.  Who read Book3?  I'll move it to another thread!

Well, if they do a recast, I definetly think that Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat will be a good Phana, the only thing is that he looks more mature than the rest of the cast. I agree with the idea of focusing S2  with MingKit, loved them so much in the 1st season!!!! Was the couple that saved 2 Moons for me!!!!

Just_Me_Now:

Well, if they do a recast, I definetly think that Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat will be a good Phana, the only thing is that he looks more mature than the rest of the cast. I agree with the idea of focusing S2  with MingKit, loved them so much in the 1st season!!!! Was the couple that saved 2 Moons for me!!!!

I saw him...and I was breathless.  I'm sorry, he's hotter than Godt for me. He's more my style. Maybe it's because I see he's older.