vaberella:
I don't know what you mean, "tae and tee are getting their own series".   It's hard to read your statement...

what a long response :l they only said that, no details.

vaberella:

Do you have a video on YT?  An MV for MingKit?! If so...I may have reviewed it...I'm not sure. 

Oh I just reviewed it...just look at my timing.   Once I saw it...I was like..yeah, if that happens: Twitter break, youtube would blow up with videos, this forum would die or a new one would die, I would grow wings and fly to Thailand.

i guess you quoted the wrong person? is it? lol

snowqueens:

OMG He's Mew as in WTD #MewArt? He looks different! 

Yes, he is, and I think he looks different because of the suit, the hair, and maybe also some makeup. We think that he will be a good addition for 2 Moons as Phana, and he definitely doesn't have a problem kissing and doing hot scenes, and the most important thing of all, the acting. The only downside I cans see, is that he looks more mature than the rest of the cast.

vaberella:
I then started to think change the concept of the TWO MOONS.   This might diverge a bit, but it could make the story better and might make the whole thing more dynamic is to make the TWO MOONS not Phana and Wayo, but Wayo and Ming. 

I like that idea, and yes, it will make the story richer and more MingKit!!!! As for Beam and Forth, like I said, I haven't read the novels so I don't know their interaction before(in the 1st season they almost didn't have any screen time together!!!) and after (maybe their relationship started as "we had a good time, let's repeat it again" and then developed into something more) their first time.

I think they should’ve casted Mew since first season. I know God will really leave those boys and that’s fucked up hahahaha and we can’t blame God because we know who we should really blame (THE AGENCY!)

Just_Me_Now:

Yes, he is, and I think he looks different because of the suit, the hair, and maybe also some makeup. We think that he will be a good addition for 2 Moons as Phana, and he definitely doesn't have a problem kissing and doing hot scenes, and the most important thing of all, the acting. The only downside I cans see, is that he looks more mature than the rest of the cast.

LOL TRUEEEE. With all those experience in WTD i am really sure he can pull Phana's well.. but yeah, he does looks older to be in college tho..

Do Re Peem:

I think they should’ve casted Mew since first season. I know God will really leave those boys and that’s fucked up hahahaha and we can’t blame God because we know who we should really blame (THE AGENCY!)

PREACH. I feel kinda bad for God, but there's nothing he can do because the agency handle all the projects and not him. Like how he was pulled out from the group when the fanmeeting is not even over yet.

bloop oop:

what a long response :l they only said that, no details.

I'm a teacher by trade; I explain in detail.  I think there was a jumping to conclusions that 2 Moons S2 wasn't going to happen.

snowqueens:

i guess you quoted the wrong person? is it? lol

Totally...I see SNOW and it's all the same... "Just because it's says "snow" doesn't mean they're family."

Just_Me_Now:

I like that idea, and yes, it will make the story richer and more MingKit!!!! As for Beam and Forth, like I said, I haven't read the novels so I don't know their interaction before(in the 1st season they almost didn't have any screen time together!!!) and after (maybe their relationship started as "we had a good time, let's repeat it again" and then developed into something more) their first time.

Girl it's a hot mess.  In book 2...Beam leaves the bedroom unable to walk right and saying something like--"You went at me all night like a thirsty man in a desert."            WTF?! 

This writer! ROFL...you can imagine  what we have in store for us between those two...That relationship is ass backwards [PUN INTENDED]!

Do Re Peem:

I think everyone knows my stance on zombie-God.  I'm kinda sad he's gone and I'm kinda happy he's gone; but I'm hella more happy he's gone than I'm sad he's gone. 

I'm only sad because he did develop relationships with these kids and you can't take that from him. Management messed him up and that's another problem.  

I'm happy because a lead with all that on-screen time CAN NOT have bad acting. You just can't. Then with TWO of you?! Oh jesus. Zombie-God was the worst of the two. Mew can work with Bas's constipation face, because Mew can act.

snowqueens:

LOL TRUEEEE. With all those experience in WTD i am really sure he can pull Phana's well.. but yeah, he does looks older to be in college tho..

As for being older...I think Mew can match with Forth now. I felt Forth looked older than EVERYONE...almost like a grandpa.

I don't want to be an asshole or whatsoever but I just want to share my wholesome keen opinion that I am secretly holding up a long time ago.

God is taken and owned by channel 3 now. God signed a contract and is recently occurring on Nong Mai The Series and taping for You Who Came from the Stars. Bas is also playing a role on channel 3's sitcom Way Back Home.

I think 2 moons producers and staffs are opening about the show's problem little by little like how SB FIVE was opened to media. They are telling it lowkey-ly that the 6 moons are maybe not the same 6 moons anymore.

BUT FOR FACTS AND WHATNOTS, LET'S WAIT FOR THE ARTIST TO SPEAK UP.

http://daranews.info/god-itthipat-signed-a-contract-with-broadcast-thai-tv-of-thai-tv3/

Godt does have a shitty manager and most fans of 2Moons hates her!

Have you guys noticed a lot of fans are shipping Joss Wayar with Bas? So that’s another possible candidate to replace Godt.

janbryan:

Have you guys noticed a lot of fans are shipping Joss Wayar with Bas? So that’s another possible candidate to replace Godt.

could be, but I have to see him in action first(acting) because for now, I still preffer Mew :-P

vaberella:
As for being older...I think Mew can match with Forth now. I felt Forth looked older than EVERYONE...almost like a grandpa.

Yeah, I felt the same thing, but I think it was mainly because of how he was dressed and the hairstyle. In the special episode, he looked kind of the same age.

snowqueens:

I think with a little bit of makeup, changing the hairstyle and wearing the uniform, they can pull it through, I mean, look at the picture with the suit!!!! Now, with that in mind, change his clothes into their uniform and getting down of his Bentley, a perfect Phana for me :-D!!!!

You can click on post there or you just remember from here...check out from 3:00-3:08 <--- if you know the full vid show me.  If you've seen it...blesss you.  Wow, I had flashes when I saw it. If you didn't ship MingKit you ship them after this. 

Keone Kookie:

I don't want to be an asshole or whatsoever but I just want to share my wholesome keen opinion that I am secretly holding up a long time ago.

God is taken and owned by channel 3 now. God signed a contract and is recently occurring on Nong Mai The Series and taping for You Who Came from the Stars. Bas is also playing a role on channel 3's sitcom Way Back Home.

I think 2 moons producers and staffs are opening about the show's problem little by little like how SB FIVE was opened to media. They are telling it lowkey-ly that the 6 moons are maybe not the same 6 moons anymore.

BUT FOR FACTS AND WHATNOTS, LET'S WAIT FOR THE ARTIST TO SPEAK UP.

http://daranews.info/god-itthipat-signed-a-contract-with-broadcast-thai-tv-of-thai-tv3/

Good riddens to zombie-God. Bas, Kimmon, and Copter are all on WBH. That means nothing---they all have to rewrite the script for 2 Moons since it needs a lot of work.  Wasn't there a gap year between a series? 

True that...it's all in the hands of the production company.  I doubt if the stars know anything. They can do anything they want without the use of zombie-God. 

janbryan:

Girl....

If he can act...There is no wrong in my book. You know how to pick them. Spicy and if there is a fanbase of shipping both of them...there WILL NOT be a problem if he takes over the role. All we have to worry about now is the script.  

All dependent on if there is a S2, of course there is a strong there isn't. 

Script Ideas...Change ANYTHING you guys want, because basically we are going to watch it and ALL of us have to like it...and think of us as fujoshi fangirls/boys. 

They're probably going in the route of Love Sick in number of episodes---Let's pretend that's what they're doing.  1st season of LS was 12; 2nd season of was 36. <--- Which allows for a better balance of all the characters. 

FOCUS - 2 MOONS (Wayo & Mingkwan)

They need to change the angle of who are the moons.  Mainly, because of the zombie-God situation (small blessings).  They can either recast him or send him abroad.  Abroad it changes the story a bit only for Wayo, not Beam or Kit.  Recasting changes nothing. 

Reasoning - Turning the focus on this angle allows to make the story a true series.  S1 would be considered an intro both characters and their relationship and even an intro of ALL characters, including Beam and Forth ---> even if they didn't really interact.  S1 gave more screen time to PhaYo. Now we have a more focused look into MingKit and Kit dealing with Ming.  Kit is going to need someone to really talk to---I would say his closest friend is Beam. They kind of presented that in S1.  

In S1, they shared a bedroom.  They were the ones who were kind of having Phana come to terms with his feelings since they figured he had these issues he couldn't deal with (which made you think---they were talking aout it behind his back). Not to mention, in Book 2,  Beam is implied to have confused feelings for Kit. 

Ming is tied to Kit. Kit is tied to Beam. Beam has no left then to Forth. 

Leads into a big  PROBLEM - Forth!

RESOLVING Forth's relationship with the Med gang - I haven't a clue!

FIGHT SCENE - Physical

I have no clue how this plays out.  I just know two things. 

a. Ming (Kimmon) has to be able to show his Muay Thai skills effectively/Forth has to show some sort fight skill/Engineering Faculty in full force

b. Med Faculty - Beam and Kit aren't weak.

Resolution: Massive hazing fight breaks out? Or an Engineering kid gets attacked and some of the other Engineers join in--big fight happens --- ooh at a bar (those cats like to drink). Meds are called in. Our lovely team are called in so that Engineers avoid expulsion

Thoughts?

Reason - I need Muay Thai skills - can't just put that out there and not use it. Yeah...so I want some SOTUS stuff too in some way. Ugh, I give in. I want to see the unity and tough badassness of the Engineering faculty.

------------------------------------------------

Mini - Scenes I'd like to see

1. Pringles - Yeah...I know no one likes her...but seriously we need some girls I'm sorry. It can't just be a bunch of gay dudes. We need some straight girls. Some of us are here ladies. 

2. Pulling in from 1-- Can any we bring in some random straight girlfriends and make them mains to use in S3? Really? Really? Side story? Or even a Lesbian? I'm just saying? I'd like to see more than one vagina and one that's not a cockblocker. <--- so weird---double cockblocker 

3.  Dare I say a cuddle scene -- although I don't know how I feel about seeing Kit being cuddled.  I don't see him a spoon kind of guy, but I do see him a face forward wrapped kind of guy.  Yeah bed scene.

4. ROAD TRIP! 

5. I need to see a love scene between Ming & Kit (explicit please) - b/c push B/Forths for S3 I think.   <---What do you guys think...that would mean all three guys had consumated their relationship in S2 ...

6. Something related to Moon Campus duties invading Ming's relationship time with Kit. Moon Campus duties can't be forgotten. 

7. Ming's family and Kit's family...I'll detail that more...but any ideas maybe expanding on the above guys...or adding more me don't know.