To the people who have read the manga can you spoil the plot for us?

I am particularly interested in their historical scenes? Is it just dream or did it happen for real? The other teacher (guy) is suss.

I am going to read too. So any spoiler is welcome 

To those who do not want to get spoiled, please go back to the previous webpage. 

Thank you!

biggest spoiler of all time: the other teacher guy in the webtoon is actually a mountain spirit. He liked this one girl (past) and he misunderstood that another girl (the ancestor of the FL) was responsible for it. So, he cursed her.

Referring to the historical scenes, they happened for real but I think they change most of the historical set up from the webtoon, in the webtoon there's gender bender where the ML's ancestor in the past is actually a girl & the FL's ancestor in the past is a boy. The SML mistook the FL's ancestor responsible to the death of his dearest person so he cursed him (FL's ancestor).

I've not read the Manga... 

But hopefully it's not like that ecchi dog anime

Dreamy:

Referring to the historical scenes, they happened for real but I think they change most of the historical set up from the webtoon, in the webtoon there's gender bender where the ML's ancestor in the past is actually a girl & the FL's ancestor in the past is a boy. The SML mistook the FL's ancestor responsible to the death of his dearest person so he cursed him (FL's ancestor).

Wow the gender bender sounds so refreshing! I wish they had kept it that way in the drama too.

Someone please tell me!

will they kiss early in the story and break the curse? if yes, then what? Do they not kiss after going out with each other? How is this story going to turn out? 

rmsdominoes:

biggest spoiler of all time: the other teacher guy in the webtoon is actually a mountain spirit. He liked this one girl (past) and he misunderstood that another girl (the ancestor of the FL) was responsible for it. So, he cursed her.

So will he realise his mistake later? I do not want SLS and I do think I can have one when my bias is ML (^_^)

Kiki_here:

Someone please tell me!

will they kiss early in the story and break the curse? if yes, then what? Do they not kiss after going out with each other? How is this story going to turn out? 

Oh they'll kiss later ofc (not that early for the curse breaking kiss but I'd say the moment is right with all the build up emotion/overflowing feelings) & they have a decent amount of good kisses in the webtoon. Once she break the curse with that person, she won't turned to dog the next time they kiss anymore. However, she might turn to dog again if she kiss another/new person, in short their partner/ spouse will instantly know if they cheat, lol

Oh, will she ever have any accidental kiss with anyone else that makes her dog again later? :D

10years:

Oh, will she ever have any accidental kiss with anyone else that makes her dog again later? :D

Not present in the webtoon & hopefully it won't be as well in the drama, It will break my heart to see her kissing another man even if it's accidental, my poor Seo Won will be crying in the corner x'D

Haha yeah, I wouldn't want that either; glad to hear that. :D

I finished the webtoon and it was so good. I am glad I read it. Thanks for all the spoilers. If you have questions, ask away!

Kiki_here:

I finished the webtoon and it was so good. I am glad I read it. Thanks for all the spoilers. If you have questions, ask away!

You're fast!! But then again I read the whole webtoon in 1 night as well, quite additive, right? XD

Dreamy:

You're fast!! But then again I read the whole webtoon in 1 night as well, quite additive, right? XD

Oh it was. I read the last 5 chapters first cuz I hate sad or open endings (terms and conditions apply though haha ). Then I read the whole thing. It was a fun read

It's sad that webtoon has daily pass now so it's difficult to go back and check so correct me if I'm wrong here are some similarity and differences: one the sister doesn't have a love interest in the webtoon, the vet is a completely new character. They also don't have an uncle who's permanently a dog. She also doesn't lose her clothes during the transformation. Similarity is the past lives plot. Also of course the accidental kiss, the nephew being wrapped up in the plot etc. The nephew eventually develops a crush on her but thankfully it's handled well in the webtoon. There should also be another character, a female student who is part of the past lives plot. Another significant difference is the mountain God. ML wasn't nearly as chummy with him in the original. Also, he didn't live outside but I guess that's a nice detail.