I know that there are a few folk interested in rewatching the series. I'm posting this to suggest that we watch one epidoe per week and come back in this thread to obsess about it all over again! I was thinking that we could watch the episode at the same time as the original airings? Does anyone else have any alternative suggestions?

dllmzca:

I know that there are a few folk interested in rewatching the series. I'm posting this to suggest that we watch one epidoe per week and come back in this thread to obsess about it all over again! I was thinking that we could watch the episode at the same time as the original airings? Does anyone else have any alternative suggestions?

Count me in! I think the same timings should do, cause we are already used to it :)

So just to be specific.....that would be 8:30 pm Bangkok time, on Friday evenings?  And would the concept be to rewatch the episode first, and then meet for a discussion at 8:30 pm BKK?

Yes: Friday night, 8:30 PM, Bangkok Time. Then, we can congregate in this Discussions to talk and share. =)

Just to throw in an idea - what about creating a Discord Server for BL fans? Or maybe there is even one? I'm not that familiar with Discord but I think you can create a room there and do like gameplay streamings like on Twitch. Maybe one can start the episode then and share the screen so others can join and chat while watching. Ooor maybe someone can just stream it on Twitch and everyone can chat while watching. Yeah that's what I was thinking but help me out here. I think it would be even more fun to chat while watching together like on the premiers on Youtube. :)

META:

CAN I JOIN

Of course! Everyone's welcome! =)

kpoptrash:

Just to throw in an idea - what about creating a Discord Server for BL fans? Or maybe there is even one? I'm not that familiar with Discord but I think you can create a room there and do like gameplay streamings like on Twitch. Maybe one can start the episode then and share the screen so others can join and chat while watching. Ooor maybe someone can just stream it on Twitch and everyone can chat while watching. Yeah that's what I was thinking but help me out here. I think it would be even more fun to chat while watching together like on the premiers on Youtube. :)

That's intriguing, but I know nothing about Twitch or Discord. I'm old! LOL! I'd suggested this approach because everyone is already comfortable with viewing independently and then coming to share.  Anyone else with thoughts on this? We do have time to prepare ourselves...

dllmzca:

That's intriguing, but I know nothing about Twitch or Discord. I'm old! LOL! I'd suggested this approach because everyone is already comfortable with viewing independently and then coming to share.  Anyone else with thoughts on this? We do have time to prepare ourselves...

LOL same here I only know about it but I can't do livestreaming or stuff. But I thought maaaybe one of us here knows how. Anybody?

Sounds fun.  I rewatch all these shows anyway.  I just checked the time for me at was like 7:30 in the morning, so I might be a little late posting anything.

solipisism5:

Sounds fun.  I rewatch all these shows anyway.  I just checked the time for me at was like 7:30 in the morning, so I might be a little late posting anything.

It'll be great to have you along. =)

We live in the same time zone!

P Non Portraitist:

lemme join too!

Of course: the more the merrier! =)