Hey guys, I just saw that the number of episodes has been changed from 12 to 14 of the drama. However, I cannot find an official statement on this, so could someone please tell me if this is for real? Are those two episodes legit, or is it going to be some kind of special episodes? And what do you think about the extensions personally? Are you happy or do you think it won't do the drama any good?

I for my part am very happy should those news be true. It's one of the best dramas this year, and it never gets boring. Love all the characters and plots and  I really really hope for a season 3!!

I think we simply had wrong episode number here and the 2 'new' episodes are regular story - i remember that drama wiki always  stated the drama has 14 episodes but i didnt really know where to verify it so it was simpler to assume it had 12 eps just like first season (also it would be more of a heartbreak if the episode number was in the end lower than 14 :D).  But then again S1 was cut few episodes short so maybe 14 eps is a standard amount :))

There was a news article/s that the writer wrote 14 episodes it just was in Korean, but no one has translated it lol. 

Ah, okay, thanks for letting me know!

Anyway the drama has "14 episodes" written on Naver :) I'm glad I still have 4 episodes to watch.. T_T