Yup that scene with Mo-er sleeping in the middle of the 2 of them is literally their life later on...their son slept with them until he was like 3 and then YWY said it became difficult because the kid has really good hearing so the 2 of them couldn't do the things that benefit adults...so then YWY and his son often fought about who gets to sleep with Xinger and they came up with a deal where YWY would get 5 nights and his son would get 5 nights...but then his son would get mad at him because YWY would not keep his word and refused to return the kid's mom kid back to him lol...his son said "father always finds a way not to return mother back to me so I have to fight for what I want"...father and son are sooo alike it's hilarious!!  :D
Thank you so much for this!
@SueLee....... Echoing everyones thoughts. Thank you so much, will be waiting for your summaries like I waited for PA's Episodes. Can't thank you enough for what you doing. keep it up
Omg, I am giggling like a school girl right now at work. My heart feels so warm! They are seriously such a beautiful couple. I seriously can't believe how many obstacles they had to face to truly be together. Man talk about love. commitment, forgiveness, and patiences. YWY would wait forever for his XInger. That is unconditional love. I so wised we were able to see these tender moments int he drama, but unfortunately the screen writers and directors are idiots!!! What a shame! Thank you so much @SueLee!
that is hilarious, like father like son :-) . How can he be so obsessed with her? I remembered that the other girl named Xing Xinger, and he asked who allowed her to use that name? ohmygosh, yuwen yue!!! Who would have thought that YWY is such a person when he is with Xinger? I'm just so happy for him. I wish we can have season 2, I just want to see him happy. Thanks @SueLee
Thank you so much for the great moments from the novel! I really needed to have some happy couple memories to lift my spirits. I've been reading all your posts since I found this site. You've been my absolute favorite person for the last two months! Lol 
@SueLee, are there any good and sweet dialogs of xinger and yuwen from the start to the ice lake scene? Any special moments of both of them at all?
@SueLee you're on fire!! :) thank you sooooo much!!! :)
I am still fuming mad after watching the ending of Princess Agent. It was a total MESS! However, thank you so much SueLee for this translated excepts. This saved my sanity and prevented me from going berserk! Many many thanks! You're a lifesaver! ❤️
@SueLee will there be more new excepts of what will happen after your post of the wedding night chapter 180?
Awaiting patiently. Mydrama site forum is a little confusing. Can never find out who wrote what and where it is in the discussion forums...
Hi y'all, thank you so much for your kind words I appreciate you all as well for sharing in my love of these characters.  I do plan on posting more summaries of Xinger-YWY's happy times for you to enjoy.  Please be patient with me as I not only want to just write up the summaries but I want to give you their conversations because you can see more of the depth of their love and affection that way.  And in order to post the dialogs in their entirety I have to reread the chapters and translate so that takes bit of time.  I'm also a mommy so I can only do a bit here and there.  Thanks for bearing with me and for reading!!  :)
@SueLee, thank you so much!!!! We appreciate you so much!! 
@SueLee thank you so much! such a nice n lovely moment .

thank you. I can always re-read their happy moments while waiting for more to come. "-)
Yue Qi is alived! Oh this is so great. I thought he is dying in final episode. Thanks for the update @SueLee , you are the best!