Tell us: which kiss scene is your favorite, and why? 

12317865_950787744996745_843878232_n.jpg

So far, I really like the time when Piano (yes, I can her Piano...because that's her name) kisses him during the game. Especially that moment when he's about to turn his head even though he's dying to kiss him/her, and Piano just gives up and put his face back where it should be and kisses him in front of everyone. That kiss was just... 

And one of the reasons why I like it so much is that you see the kiss coming, and after all those episodes of longing looks and sexual tension you just can't take it anymore this is just too much torture you simply NEED that kiss to happen. So when they stand you just stop breathing and count the seconds and wait, and they get closer and closer...and suddenly he TURN HIS HEAD and for a split second you're disappointed and you feel cheated and let down, like "an almost-kiss again, I've got too much of those already!!!"....BUT THEN ! TADAAAA Piano saves the day. 

So that's why I like that scene. 

Of course, I won't be mentioning the hotness of the 15th episode...and the post-shower scene...you know what I'm talking about ! 

boss and me had some hot kissing but some cuet kissing at the same time i loved thame so much and the drama was so good that way i like the kiss in this drama10410147_553393034782862_380738120296556