thats the best possible endings

Winter:

Where?

I saw two question marks on your reply  after. I said the heck lol  so I asked WHT happened  maybe you had send some emoji it just didn't show on my mdl 

Michael00521:

thats the best possible endings

Which one 

Jang UK kills everyone for it to finally be over and he can somehow save mudoek/naksu.

I know that sounds evil but with just two episodes left and time running out it seems like it could possibly happen.

Michael00521:

Jang UK kills everyone for it to finally be over and he can somehow save mudoek/naksu.

I know that sounds evil but with just two episodes left and time running out it seems like it could possibly happen.

That still sounds a good end to me at least tbh I won't care if everyone else died ? I was always invested in the main couple only from ep1 I don't dislike the other couples I enjoyed them but the main ones are just different for me. 

He's the strongest mage in the world it's not impossible 

Strongest Mages:

0. Jang UK (Ice Stone)

1. Master Lee

2. Jang Gang

3. Park Jin

4. (Tied) Jin Min/Naksu

5. (Tied) Seol Yul/Crown Prince

6. Park Dang Gu

Michael00521:

He's the strongest mage in the world it's not impossible 

Strongest Mages:

0. Jang UK (Ice Stone)

1. Master Lee

2. Jang Gang

3. Park Jin

4. (Tied) Jin Min/Naksu

5. (Tied) Seol Yul/Crown Prince

6. Park Dang Gu

Where would you put Jin bu Yeon? Now that it's not clear what her objectives are. We know she can be the only one or master Lee he should be tied with UK you are underestimating him That could kill UK 

Master Lee doesn't have an Ice Stone that's the only reason he's below UK sure he's at Hawsu Level but I don't see him winning against someone who wields the power of an Ice Stone. Also I have no Idea how strong Buyeon is I mean she's a chess master sure but strength I'm not sure where to put her.

I come back here to write other worst possible ending because I suddenly remembered Secret Garden, about how Joo Won saved Gil Ra Im when she was about to die.

Ukie will sacrifice his soul and using hwansu to transfer Yeong soul into his body.  Yeong will spend the rest of her life in the body of the man she loved, when she miss him, she just needs to look at the mirror.  

(LoL, crazy. I can't believe Kim Eun Sook ever wrote this kind of plot in her career)

Ukie_charm:

I come back here to write other worst possible ending because I suddenly remembered Secret Garden, about how Joo Won saved Gil Ra Im when she was about to die.

Ukie will sacrifice his soul and using hwansu to transfer Yeong soul into his body.  Yeong will spend the rest of her life in the body of the man she loved, when she miss him, she just needs to look at the mirror.  

(LoL, crazy. I can't believe Kim Eun Sook ever wrote this kind of plot in her career)

Tht still sounds kinda OK to me but yeah it would be interesting if the end was that way btw I tried secret garden but dropped it I guess it was cuz of the love triangle tag. Maybe ?

Arbaz Akhtar:

Tht still sounds kinda OK to me but yeah it would be interesting if the end was that way btw I tried secret garden but dropped it I guess it was cuz of the love triangle tag. Maybe ?

I believe there's no actual love triangle in there. ML & FL never like someone else at all, SML & SFL are also obviously in love with each other.

Ukie_charm:

I believe there's no actual love triangle in there. ML & FL never like someone else at all, SML & SFL are also obviously in love with each other.

Really!? 

crown prince enters bu yeons body thorugh alchemy of soul and jang uk and crown prince have a baby together . Jin mu kills naksu in crown prince body.

A really bad ending...

Naksu's soul disappear completely and  Bu-yeon's powers return .Nevertheless, she can't control them and because of that she is dangerous , so the only way to save the world, is for her to die. And , of course, the only one who has almost the same amount of powers and can  compete  with her is Uk. Long story short, it would be something like the ending of the first season but reversed, Uk k*lls Naksu, pressured by the responsibility of the power he posses and the consequences it had had  if he wouldn't have k*lled her. 

*praying this will NOT be the ending and we'll finally see Uk and Naksu/Bu-yeon happy together*