No.4 JSR said "JBY attracted your shadow, used it, and will make it disappear". So she took Naksu into her body to fully regain her Divine Powers using Naksu's energy. I guess she lost some of her divine powers after she drowned when she was a kid.

My biggest plot hole

Why Jin Bu Yeon / Jin Seol Ran, the most powerful priestess, who could see energy, and even foreshadow things couldn't see what's about to happen to her when she get on that boat with Jin Mu and her father. and why she couldn't return home even with that immense power?

Design Folium:

My biggest plot hole

Why Jin Bu Yeon / Jin Seol Ran, the most powerful priestess, who could see energy, and even foreshadow things couldn't see what's about to happen to her when she get on that boat with Jin Mu and her father. and why she couldn't return home even with that immense power?

Seems like she couldn’t predict every minute detail. And she admitted herself that she f*cked up that time and only made it worse - the ice stone got into the hands of the bad guys.

My bet is she decided not to improvise any further and just bided her time until Naksu came to Sari village to perform her aos.

Lfb071:

1. JSR said "JBY attracted your shadow, used it, and will make it disappear". So she took Naksu into her body to fully regain her Divine Powers using Naksu's energy. I guess she lost some of her divine powers after she drowned when she was a kid.

Perhaps. But it was never even hinted at in part 1. Only in part 2, when she got petrified and master Lee had to use all of Naksu’s energy to revive the body, it came into light. But it was said in a way that alluded that JBY lost some powers because of petrification.  And somehow Naksu remembering herself will make her disappear. Why now? She had her memories intact in part 1 and never took a back seat aside from few moments when JBY came into the forefront to help.

My only guess that what’s different in part 2 is that Naksu lost her energy to resurrection spell and that weakened her and somehow strengthened JBY/JSR. Perhaps she even leeched Naksu’s magic powers.

They fired the audience a  cliffhanger question  last season about Jin Bu Yeon’s father since Woo Tak disowned her. Did that get resolved? Nada.

PickyPrincess11:

They fired the audience a  cliffhanger question  last season about Jin Bu Yeon’s father since Woo Tak disowned her. Did that get resolved? Nada.

It was, at the end of part 1. Woo Tak was her father all along, Jin Mu lied to him and manipulated his insecurities.

And in the end mama Jin told him that what happened to him was punishment for losing their daughter and he'll have to live with it. But then he got poetic justice - his own daughter killed him (with Naksu inisde).