Oooh, isn't that a gold mine for such a beloved character?  I must have struck gold when I landed here ?. Miss Yumo Is already making me catch feelings and this place is always updated too. Thank you for this and it's a great job well done! 

RegalValkyrie:

Oooh, isn't that a gold mine for such a beloved character?  I must have struck gold when I landed here ?. Miss Yumo Is already making me catch feelings and this place is always updated too. Thank you for this and it's a great job well done! 

Welcome!!! 

This is my favourite MYM picture so far. I really like the atmosphere of it. It’s beautiful and gloomy and feels a bit tragic like how I imagine real life MYM might seem at casual glance.

RegalValkyrie:

Oooh, isn't that a gold mine for such a beloved character?  I must have struck gold when I landed here ?. Miss Yumo Is already making me catch feelings and this place is always updated too. Thank you for this and it's a great job well done! 

Welcome here. :D 

BearFightingFanBackAgain:

This is my favourite MYM picture so far. I really like the atmosphere of it. It’s beautiful and gloomy and feels a bit tragic like how I imagine real life MYM might seem at casual glance.

I like this photo too. She looks like a painting here. ♡

Btw, I just noticed MYM's clothes shows a bit of her back. MYM charm is already working on me. ^_^

Aira:

Btw, I just noticed MYM's clothes shows a bit of her back. MYM charm is already working on me. ^_^

Yeah! I noticed this too! I think a bit of it can be seen every so often which fits with MYM’s flirtatious nature.  I wonder what the other costumes will look like(if there are any…). 

Apparently there’s a reshoot today. I noticed the hair was quite carefully done.  The bangs are very thin tooXD. I wonder if they also have the editing van like Phoenix Stage. 

Zhang Shian is also shooting today it must be their scene again. 

I really wanna see other colors for her outfit. I wonder if they'll give her a light colored one. 

Aira:

Zhang Shian is also shooting today it must be their scene again. 

I really wanna see other colors for her outfit. I wonder if they'll give her a light colored one. 

Oh! I wonder if it’s the scene where he’s all tied up and hanging upside down in the tree after she tricks him. Tbh, they really don’t have to add any saccharine to these characters at all. The cat and mouse game is actually really good.  And although I haven’t read the book but I think if MYM falls for TLY, it should logically be after he saves and heals her. That makes more sense than love at first sight.  In the assassin world that’s so cruel get the feeling she would be secretly touched by the clumsy kindness, especially since he’s had multiple chances to kill her. 

Peng Xiaoran is on wires again today. The posture is really good. ♡

https://weibo.com/2723308201/Orb9P0ZBk

Aira:

The posture is really amazing. It’s really like a fairy!

Aira:

I posted the link to the video in the top post. It’s really gorgeous and the song selected is a perfect fit. It’s really amazing. I can’t stop watching it ?

Queen of raw photos and videos ?

240808 MYM reuters - new outfit

Idk but for me this new outfit doesn't look any better. Lol

PXR taking photo of Zhang Shian

Just noticed the emojis are finally working ?