Death Note NANA School Rumble Junjou Romantica Paradise Kiss Beck Howl's Moving Castle Paprika Durarara!!
ONE PIECEEEEEEEEE my fav anime of all times
Naruto Fruits basket Kimi ni todoke Nana
Have too many but Death note was really good. Naruto Fairy tail Ghost hunt Etc
I need to add NANA as a favorite too!! I loved that anime :)
One Piece, (I'm waiting for a filler to end so I haven't seen any recently. D:) Kuroshitsuji. (The second season wasn't as awesome as the first though.) ToraDora! (amazing)
Basilisk Death Note Naruto Kenichi FMA Brotherhood
Gosh Clannad with Clannad after story is the best anime ever guys ♥ - Skip Beat - Toradora - Death Note - Nana - Fruits Basket ~~
Naruto Inuyasha Kamisama Hajimemashita Angel Beats Magi
It's hard to narrow the list, but my favorites would probably be~ D.Gray-Man Trinity Blood Chrono Crusade Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Kuroshitsuji Death Note Card Captor Sakura Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X ... couldn't narrow it down to a Top 5
Cowboy Bebop Digimon Sugar Sugar Rune One Piece
I have a ton of faves, but I'll try to hold back. lol

Magic Knight Rayearth (really I love pretty much every anime adaptation of CLAMP's series)
Serial Experiments Lain
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Sailor Moon
The many Tenchi Series
The many Slayers series
Bubblegum Crisis and Crash
Gundam

haha I think I need to stop now. :p
Favourites: Angel Beats Another Kotoura-san Pokemon Death Note Sankarea
For me it has to be Clannad hands down. Naruto is very good but i like the manga better. Also liked angel beats and toradora. but ya Clannad is number 1.
My favourites: Kemono no Souja Erin Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Wolf's Rain Phantom: Requiem of the Phantom Gintama' Psycho-Pass Ergo Proxy