There are so many I loved, but I'm going to go with Fruit Baskets. It was one of my first anime and I loved it so much I marathoned it.
Some of my favorites: Inuyasha Romeo X Juliet Ouran High School Host Club Full Metal Panic Elfen Lied Fruits Basket Hana Yori Dango Lovely Complex
Dragonball Sailormoon Itazura na kiss Clannad after story Special A Chobbits Tsubasa Chronicle Kickers
skip beat ouran highschool host club yamato nadeshiko shichi henge (wallflower) nodame cantabile fairy tail the world god only knows
my favorites are: Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Cowboy Bebop, Sailor Moon, and Neon Genesis Evangelion (: wow that was WAAAAY back when me and my big brother were like, Toonami pals
Clannad and Clannad After Story (top favorite anime ever....nothing beats this for me) Ano Hana Steins;Gate Itazura Na Kiss Nodame Cantabile Kaichou wa maid sama Death Note
one piece, trigun, cowboy bebop, claymore
Fullmetal Alchemist The Vision of Escaflowne Utena: the revolutionary girl 3X3 Eyes Gundam Wings Card Captor Sakura (I even own the Clow Cards XDD ) Sailor Moon
Honey and Clover Full Metal Alchemist Gantz
The classics: Inuyasha & Naruto. Too many damn episodes though
One piece!

Fushigi yuugi
Hunter x Hunter
Kaichou wa maid sama
Kimini todoke
Darker than Black Code Geas: Lelouch of the Rebellion Death Note High School Rumble