This sure is nostalgic:)
I used to watch so many before finding dramas...my top 3 would be:
1.Inuyasha[/B] - this one was really something...lets say it was the first time trevelling series that I've watched.It is without doubt my fav anime out the...Inuyasha was my first asian crush!!!

2.Kaleido Star[/U] - I loved this anime soooo much...I must have watched both seasons over 6 times!! I enjoyed it to the fullest and is one of the most inspiring thinhs I've watched.

[U]
3. Yu Yu Hakusho[B]
- I remember watching this one because of a friend...I don't regret it at all!! It was really good and I would recommand it to anyone:)
Too many to mention but i especially love Fushigi yuugi, Chobits and Flame of recca.
Naruto Flame of Recca Sword Art Online Persona Inuyasha
Naruto and Bleach are my favorite anime series of all. I always prefer to watch these anime online in my free time.
Top 10 Thriller Anime
If I were to say only one, probably it would be Card Captor Sakura, even though I love several like Cinderella Monogatari and so on. *.*
definitely and forever One Piece:P
samurai x, kimi ni todoke and other animes that i like: one piece, kaichou wa maid sama, death note
Sword Art Online Kanon 2006 Spice and Wolf Case Closed
Kamisama Hajimemashita Death Note Soul Eater Kuroshitsuji Lovely★Complex Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Vampire Knight
Ponyo Totoro Spirited away Afro samurai Naruto
my top 5 : naruto bleach hataraku maou-sama durarara kaichu wa maid-sama
Sword Art Online (Season 1, didn't quite like the second season.)
Skip Beat
Itazura Na Kiss
top 5 most likely: Berserk Fullmetal Alchemist D. Gray Man Soul Eater Cat Returns
My favourite anime are: Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Kuroko no Basket and Hunter x Hunter (2011). That's also the order I'd put them in. I should probably mention Ouran High School Host Club too since I gave it a 10/10 like FMA and FMA:B.