Crazy4You wrote: Haha yeah I haven't gone to any of the clubs but I did meet a couple nicer people and I still talk to one of them (although I don't get on MAL as often)

LOL I remember that! I got called a troll because of the way I write ("the people with colored fonts don't talk like normal people" - wth?? hahaha)

Hahaha. And agreed - the chat thread was filled with trolls :p

Sorry but WTF??? LOL gahahaha it seems that MDL includes maaaaaany weird people with weird thoughts and behaviour.
It´s good that you all tried to teach them some manners even though they called you trolls then :D
beca256 wrote: lol it really was.
Buch of idiots.........¬¬
And they were all like: "oh it's a plot against us, they're from some-stupid.anime-club-whose name-I-can't-remember!!!! They're trolls!!!"

I thought it was funny how absolutely disgusted they were with us and we didn't even do anything! WE tried to be nice and they were NOT having it! When we tried to be real and nice they made fun of us and acted truly shitty. Jerks.
well it is colour not color ....buhahhahahahahaha :p :D
RainFlower wrote: well it is colour not color ....buhahhahahahahaha

:p :D

Not according to those jerkholes.
RainFlower wrote: well it is colour not color ....buhahhahahahahaha

:p :D

Lol I think someone here has an little too good mood :p
Jeaniessi wrote: Not according to those jerkholes.

I don't know, from what I gather they sound like reasonable guys.
travis wrote: I don't know, from what I gather they sound like reasonable guys.

Tss from what I hear they aren´t.But I can´t say that exact because I don´t know them >_<
travis wrote: I don't know, from what I gather they sound like reasonable guys.

I am not sure why I am actually responding to this but what the heck...

On that day, at that time for no reason they WERE NOT. Whatever and whoever they are now...that is not the experience we had on that day.

So that's great for you but my statement is regarding an event from the past and I'm not going to debate it.
Jeaniessi wrote: I am not sure why I am actually responding to this but what the heck...

On that day, at that time for no reason they WERE NOT. Whatever and whoever they are now...that is not the experience we had on that day.

So that's great for you but my statement is regarding an event from the past and I'm not going to debate it.

kekeke, I haven't even read half the posts, just thought I would mess with you. Also, debate... kekeke
travis wrote: kekeke, I haven't even read half the posts, just thought I would mess with you. Also, debate... kekeke

Used coloured font when you troll me travis...you little bumhole!
Jeaniessi wrote: Used coloured font when you troll me travis...you little bumhole!

It's colored font, not coloured font. pfft
travis wrote: It's colored font, not coloured font. pfft

lol...
Here's my MAL account lol, I always switch back and forth between anime and manga XD
http://myanimelist.net/profile/smilexbabex33
Mine is: http://myanimelist.net/profile/puchiferret
I never finished adding all the mangas I read and the lists are not up to date.