Crazy4You wrote: Haha ohh they got on my case because I spelled color "color" instead of "colour" xD

lol I remember THAT!!! XDDD
Nut yeah, let's stop "trolling"
beca256 wrote: lol I remember THAT!!! XDDD

Ahhh good times :p
Haha anyways, my MAL:

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Crazy4you
LisNoir wrote: LOL, yeah that's how it started...The only words they didn't use on us were big cuss words....or did they? *Tries to think back to them good times...lol*

And you two, stop "trolling" the thread...buajajaja....yep, good times...-__-;

What ??!They did that??Why O.o?
But I am not active there anyway...I don't like it as much ad MDl.It's too confusing:p
Mirichan wrote: What ??!They did that??Why O.o?
But I am not active there anyway...I don't like it as much ad MDl.It's too confusing:p

lol they did that and worse and yeah I don't like it much either :)
beca256 wrote: lol they definitely DID
and they started criticizing me because I said crap insted of f...

Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha I don't think they did use any really bad cuss words to my knowledge....and alright alright, we'll stop the "trolling" :p

Crazy4You wrote: Haha ohh they got on my case because I spelled color "color" instead of "colour" xD

beca256 wrote: lol I remember THAT!!! XDDD

Crazy4You wrote: Ahhh good times :p
Haha anyways, my MAL:

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Crazy4you

Yep, good times. :D

But kidding aside some members are nicer in the club area. But yeah, I'll never visit that chat thread again...LOL
lol very interesting experiences. MAL is more of a trollfest because people dont know each other as much. and probably because there are more guys. LOL
bannie wrote: lol very interesting experiences.

MAL is more of a trollfest because people dont know each other as much. and probably because there are more guys. LOL

That's what I call excuses... There's no need to be an a** when someone is being perfectly nice and respectful and just wants to meet people who share the same interests...And yeah, a lot of the people in that thread are trolls. I cannot say everyone on the site because I'm a member :D...JK I've met some nice people outside of that thread.
LisNoir wrote: That's what I call excuses... There's no need to be an a** when someone is being perfectly nice and respectful and just wants to meet people who share the same interests...And yeah, a lot of the people in that thread are trolls. I cannot say everyone on the site because I'm a member :D...JK I've met some nice people outside of that thread.

Hahahaha... you gotta tell them that. not me. LOL.
beca256 wrote: lol they did that and worse and yeah I don't like it much either :)

And much worse??!I have actually heard that about DC too:p

MAL is more of a trollfest because people dont know each other as much. and probably because there are more guys. LOL

Hahaha I bet it's because of that!!^_^
bannie wrote: Hahahaha... you gotta tell them that. not me. LOL.

I think I did....they called me a troll because I was teaching them manners...LOL
beca256 wrote: lol MAL, that brings back memories XD

Crazy4You wrote: Ohh I think I remember those...interesting times....*cough*chatthread*cough*

hahahaha

I have an account but I keep forgetting to get on it =__= If I get on it soon I'll post it here haha

LisNoir wrote: Those were some good times right there...O_o LOL

LisNoir wrote: LOL, yeah that's how it started...The only words they didn't use on us were big cuss words....or did they? *Tries to think back to them good times...lol*

And you two, stop "trolling" the thread...buajajaja....yep, good times...-__-;

LisNoir wrote: That's what I call excuses... There's no need to be an a** when someone is being perfectly nice and respectful and just wants to meet people who share the same interests...And yeah, a lot of the people in that thread are trolls. I cannot say everyone on the site because I'm a member :D...JK I've met some nice people outside of that thread.

OMO!!! Good times! I have such a bad taste in my mouth for that place and I don't even watch anime! lmao..

We were such trolls. Trolls who use 'coloured' fonts! A$$holes. I'm sure the sight is fine but the chat thread was filled with elitist bumholes.
LisNoir wrote: Yep, good times. :D

But kidding aside some members are nicer in the club area. But yeah, I'll never visit that chat thread again...LOL

Haha yeah I haven't gone to any of the clubs but I did meet a couple nicer people and I still talk to one of them (although I don't get on MAL as often)

LisNoir wrote: I think I did....they called me a troll because I was teaching them manners...LOL

LOL I remember that! I got called a troll because of the way I write ("the people with colored fonts don't talk like normal people" - wth?? hahaha)

Jeaniessi wrote: OMO!!! Good times! I have such a bad taste in my mouth for that place and I don't even watch anime! lmao..

We were such trolls. Trolls who use 'coloured' fonts! A$$holes. I'm sure the sight is fine but the chat thread was filled with elitist bumholes.

Hahaha. And agreed - the chat thread was filled with trolls :p
Jeaniessi wrote: OMO!!! Good times! I have such a bad taste in my mouth for that place and I don't even watch anime! lmao..

lol it really was.
Buch of idiots.........¬¬
And they were all like: "oh it's a plot against us, they're from some-stupid.anime-club-whose name-I-can't-remember!!!! They're trolls!!!"
Jajajaa....I think I know that club now...LOL
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaa....I think I know that club now...LOL

lol Lis have you been lurking around there much?