verdaisy wrote: Wow, you have a loong currently reading list :D! How do you manage to read them?

They are realeasing every week or only in a few months too:) I am looking at the daily updates on several manga sites every day to keep up with all of them :D But the problem is that my reading list keeping on growing because I find new ones*~*
Crazy4You wrote: Ohh I think I remember those...interesting times....*cough*chatthread*cough*

hahahaha

I have an account but I keep forgetting to get on it =__= If I get on it soon I'll post it here haha

lol yeah, exactly, that was really fun! :D
catnip wrote: I, on the contrary, rarely read mangas :D
My profile is http://myanimelist.net/profile/727

Ok I had a look on your Manga list and I have read Holyland and I am currently reading Liar GAme of it :D
WINDSONG wrote: You've watched quite some animes though ;p

Well not anymore^^There was a time(before my Drama-addiction) when I loved them:D
I was just too lazy to update everything I bet it would be three times more:p
Szasha wrote: Like 127 mangas? Oh Jesus! Rofl

Lol THat´s why I didn´t want to end up here on MDL too and therefore my on-hold list got way too long then:p*sigh*
beca256 wrote: lol yeah, exactly, that was really fun! :D

Hahaha it was funny! :D
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha it was funny! :D

I'll never post anything there again
beca256 wrote: lol MAL, that brings back memories XD

Crazy4You wrote: Ohh I think I remember those...interesting times....*cough*chatthread*cough*

hahahaha

I have an account but I keep forgetting to get on it =__= If I get on it soon I'll post it here haha

beca256 wrote: lol yeah, exactly, that was really fun! :D

Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha it was funny! :D

beca256 wrote: I'll never post anything there again

Those were some good times right there...O_o LOL
LisNoir wrote: Those were some good times right there...O_o LOL

lol how had it started? I don't even remember xD
beca256 wrote: I'll never post anything there again

Hahaha me either, they were quite unwelcoming :p

LisNoir wrote: Those were some good times right there...O_o LOL

You know it....LOL
beca256 wrote: lol how had it started? I don't even remember xD

I think Kisa went to the chat thread there and came back and started saying they were being rude and then I think you started posting there and then the rest of us joined in....hahaha
beca256 wrote: lol how had it started? I don't even remember xD

Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha me either, they were quite unwelcoming :p

You know it....LOL

Crazy4You wrote: I think Kisa went to the chat thread there and came back and started saying they were being rude and then I think you started posting there and then the rest of us joined in....hahaha

LOL, yeah that's how it started...The only words they didn't use on us were big cuss words....or did they? *Tries to think back to them good times...lol*

And you two, stop "trolling" the thread...buajajaja....yep, good times...-__-;
LisNoir wrote: LOL, yeah that's how it started...The only words they didn't use on us were big cuss words....or did they? *Tries to think back to them good times...lol*

lol they definitely DID
and they started criticizing me because I said crap insted of f...
LisNoir wrote: LOL, yeah that's how it started...The only words they didn't use on us were big cuss words....or did they? *Tries to think back to them good times...lol*

Hahaha I don't think they did use any really bad cuss words to my knowledge....and alright alright, we'll stop the "trolling" :p
beca256 wrote: lol they definitely DID
and they started criticizing me because I said crap insted of f...

Haha ohh they got on my case because I spelled color "color" instead of "colour" xD