I need recommendations! 

i want a websites where i can see new animes and stuff as well including it's forum where i can ask recommendations of anime or manga. like in Animelist, Animeplanet , Crunchyroll. So please suggest A website where i can ask recommendations on Forums on that website as well Find good anime. Similar websites to Anineplanet etc like you can see new anime as well ask recommendations!

Thanks! :D

MyAnimeList of course

Ceki:

MyAnimeList of course

I already mentioned that before. ^^ Still thank you. 

I need another one. i already know that one.

AniaMs:

I already mentioned that before. ^^ Still thank you. 

I need another one. i already know that one.

Anilist is pretty good. Less people but if you ask a question you would get a response. 

I use both but I dont use MAL forums because its very toxic and high tension. Anilist I use the forums occasionally. But MAL always seems more comprehensive and easier to use. Less garbage and unnecessary functions in a way.

So MAL is still what I use for lists. Whereas Anilist is prettier but less user friendly but I use the forums. 

bannie:
I use both but I dont use MAL forums because its very toxic and high tension.

This. They tend to troll a lot in the MAL forums, quite toxic indeed. I'd still recommend it tho since it's probably the only place where you get a lot of responses rather fast.

Edit: Just noticed that I'm a year too late never mind :')

Anime-planet, i use it. the site recently got re-vamped so it looks a lot nicer. i don't use the forums though. 

AniaMs:

I need recommendations! 

i want a websites where i can see new animes and stuff as well including it's forum where i can ask recommendations of anime or manga. like in Animelist, Animeplanet , Crunchyroll. So please suggest A website where i can ask recommendations on Forums on that website as well Find good anime. Similar websites to Anineplanet etc like you can see new anime as well ask recommendations!

Thanks! :D

I use IMDb , mal , anime-planet