ShotaSidePart:

watched both seasons and LOVED it

Question: where to read them? what websites?

Yesss I loved the drama, too. The manga is less of a tearjerker and more informative but still very nice.

Most of the titles I mentioned are published by Kodansha so check Kodansha Comics for English releases! I don't see Theseus and Issak but those are fairly new series. As for Sangatsu no Lion, I'm afraid there are only fan translations at the moment.

For Japanese versions, ebookjapan is pretty great.

I have read
Bleach
Naruto
Hunter x Hunter
Seven deadly sins
Fairy tail
Hana Noche Hare
D-Grayman
Claymore

I fell like i am forgetting something....oh well

ShotaSidePart:

watched both seasons and LOVED it

Question: where to read them? what websites?

This is the site I go to: Mangago  They have it on there: Kounodori

no one mentioned Berserk yet ? its one of the most epic adventure/fantasy manga and definitely not kiddy stuff

also vinland saga, lots of killing n blood and question about war n life

wolf guy - ookami no monshou, if you want something tragic (and dont confuse it other wolf guy titles manga)

what do you prefer more? action/battle oriented manga, mystery/suspense story, more pyshological stuff ? they usually have mix of those but some lean more toward one or the other.

some more title ive enjoyed : ajin, akame ga kill, ouroboros, claymore, jisatsutou. bakurano, promised neverland, fire punch

i used to read on mangafox but now i use either mangadex or mangarock

also some tip if you want a more adult type manga try to avoid typical shonen manga with stuff about friendship or such like fairy tail, naruto, etc

and beware of titles like berserk, hunter x hunter or d gray man, this trio is infamous for getting on prolonged hiatus.

Shoujo/Joseis

Koe no katachi
Can't see can't hear but love
Ao haru ride
Faster than a kiss
Kimi ni todoke
Hotarubi no mori e
Dengeki daisy
Taiyou no ie
Last game
Strobe edge
Love so life
Hirunaka no ryusei
Game over
Hana to akuma
Ookami heika no hanayome
Kawaii hito

Reccomend sites to read manga from are

Mangafox and otakumole and Mangakalot

russian white bear:
also some tip if you want a more adult type manga try to avoid typical shonen manga with stuff about friendship or such like fairy tail, naruto, etc

Yea, they're fun to watch every once in a while but they aren't my favs so I def won't read them.

I recommended brawling go manga.

I recommended brawling go manga.

If you don't know jiro Taniguchi you can read "A distant Neighborhood", I read this a long time ago and it still remains in my memory. But only if you like the slice of life style, it's the story of a man who returns at the period of his youth, it's a great picture of daily reality and a very nostalgic story.

I recommended grand blue manga and This is my favorite manga because this manga story so nice.

You should try these:

Monster

Yakusoku no Neverland (the main characters are children, but the story is not for the young generation at all!)

Uzumaki

X/1999

Angel Sanctuary

Ludwig Kakumei

Life 

Shoujo Kakumei Utena

Haou Airen

Hope

Hakushaku Cain + God Child

Bride of the Water God (manhwa)

Doubt

Deep Love - Ayu no Monogatari