I want to start reading manga but need help in what to start with. I'm in my twenties so I would like something more adult in theme.

You can check Enjoji Maki's works! They alwas have smut in it and every female character is around 20s.

My recommandation is Hapi Mari!

Monster is a great manga. One of my favourites. You will probably like it.

Idk if its your type of thing, its lowkey ridiculous at times, but I recommend atleast trying Skip Beat, its about a woman who was basically used by her famous ex bf and how she reacts to this, rather than wallowing in self-pity, she swears to him that one day she will work to become more popular and basically better than he is.

i use puririn

http://pururin.io/

its most of the manga i read 

What do you count as adult theme?Tell us a bit about what you like and ill try to recommend a fitting one =)

P.s My favorite ones are Claymore and Nana. ;)  

Skadi_:

What do you count as adult theme?Tell us a bit about what you like and ill try to recommend a fitting one =)

P.s My favorite ones are Claymore and Nana. ;)  

Nothing thats kiddie... like its more aimed towards young adults/ adults than kids

faster than a kiss - if it is skinship u desire then boi does it deliver

Tokyo ghoul is one of the best out there. it has everything youd want. well developed characters. backstories and arcs for everyone. a quite realistic 'relationship' between touka and kaneki and the best husbando that is hide. it IS quite heavy content tho. very mature and hella well-written and drawn with a distinct artstyle. an absolute fav.

kaguya-sama: love is war

I stumbled upon it accidentally and while it doesn't really fit the mature tag, it's very unique and I bet you'll love it no matter when or how u read it

Thank You!!

Will def check these out

I really recommend skip beat (because even if it is shojo it is trully good and hilarious). I liked a lot anatolia love story (historical), a delicious relationship, Darling wa Namamono ni Tsuki de Yoshihara Yuki,First Girl, Gold,Can’t Lose You, Model (a manhwa),100% Perfect Girl

Silver(it is mature and have a heavy revenge theme)

Hope it is what you wanted!!

I would recommand 20th Century Boys, Monster, The Promised Neverland, Love Mode (if you like yaoi), maybe LIFE, or anything from Yuki Kaori.

Seconding Monster and 20th Century Boys. Naoki Urasawa's works in general are worth checking out (at least up to Pluto; Billy Bat was eh).

Here are some recs from my current reading list:

Sangatsu no Lion (aka March Comes in Like a Lion) - shogi, psychological, slice of life. VERY moving. It's been adapted to two live-action movies (part 1, part 2).

Giant Killing - pro soccer; the story is told partially from team manager's point of view and puts a lot of focus on team building , club management, game tactics, mental training etc. 

Uchu Kyodai (aka Space Brothers) - space exploration, slice of life. Realistic but very heart warming.

Kounodori - medical (ob-gyn), slice of life. There's a drama version (two seasons).

Theseus no Fune - time travel, crime, psychological, mystery. 

Issak (イサック) - historical; about a Japanese rifleman in 17th century Europe.

Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun - ingenious parody of the shojo manga genre. 

m:
Kounodori - medical (ob-gyn), slice of life. There's a drama version (two seasons).

watched both seasons and LOVED it

Question: where to read them? what websites?