Hey ppl, im new to anime, i watched a few eps of BLEACH a few years ago and i liked it but i didnt finish it, what is the best best best best best best ever anime?
Depends what genre you are into.... There's a 'best' for each type of genre/category :) Let me know what you like....
i like comedy, romance, i dont like gore or blood but that doesnt mean i wont watch it if its good. im not a fan of anime coz im new to it but i need a drama that would suck me into this world! I dont like the japanese language or japan in general but if its a great anime then maybe i can enter into the amazing world of Japanese dramas and anime! LOL so what do u think?
detective conan imo

a better way would be to use mal.
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php

Gintama' seems to be the top of the charts.

my list of completed anime that scored 10

1 Edit - More Saki 10 TV 25
2 Edit - More Detective Conan Movie 09: Strategy Above the Depths 10 Movie 1
3 Edit - More Hikaru no Go 10 TV 75
4 Edit - More Detective Conan Movie 06: The Phantom of Baker Street 10 Movie 1
5 Edit - More Planetes 10 TV 26
6 Edit - More Detective Conan Movie 01: The Timed Skyscraper 10 Movie 1
7 Edit - More Hatsukoi Limited 10 TV 12
8 Edit - More Love Hina 10 TV 24
9 Edit - More K-On!! 10 TV 26
10 Edit - More K-On!: Live House! 10 Special 1
11 Edit - More Hajime no Ippo 10 TV 75
12 Edit - More Mai-HiME 10 TV 26
13 Edit - More Detective Conan Movie 08: Magician of the Silver Sky 10 Movie 1
14 Edit - More School Rumble 10 TV 26
15 Edit - More Detective Conan Movie 04: Captured in Her Eyes 10 Movie 1
16 Edit - More Detective Conan Movie 05: Countdown to Heaven 10 Movie 1
17 Edit - More Detective Conan Movie 15: Quarter of Silence 10 Movie 1
18 Edit - More K-On! 10 TV 13
OK. How about a romance comedy? You can start with something like Kaichou wa maid sama. The 2 main leads have great chemistry together and it's funny and romantic. If you're a girl then you are gonna like the HOT male lead...well I do. He is freaking HOT for an anime character....hahaha.
I second Gintama - popular (though I haven't seen it) Stenis;Gate - is very good and will have everything.
Naruto ofc!

Its so mustwatch anime and the best :P
WOAH! cool thanx winnie! lol wait i gotta take this all in my brain hehe THANX BANNIE, i might sign up to MAL!
there's Skip Beat, Kimi no Todoke, Blue Seed, The Vision of Escaflowne, Chobits, Durarara!!, Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist and Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan
i dont like fantasy, something realistic, sorry im kinda picky
i've seen pokemon, naruto (a few eps), bleach (a few eps) and conan (also a few eps)
ChingooLaotang wrote: i dont like fantasy, something realistic, sorry im kinda picky

then try Skip Beat, Kimi ni Todoke, Hiyokoi, Sukitte ii na yo
wait im gonna check out skip beat
ah skip beat, yep ive seen that too, just not finished it