i'm looking for a good manga but there are too many and it's really hard for me to choose one,i've started itZura na kiss last week because i really like the drama,actually it was my first manga,but now i find out that it is incomplete due to authors sudden death,so i'm looking for another one,a cute romantic comedy manga,any suggestion?
my fav manga is velvet kiss and i read it at www.fakku.net
I haven't read that much manga since I buy most of it rather than reading for free... But here's some romance ones I have read(not finished) which are good (ill write the english names): Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vampire Knight, Ouran High School Host Club, Stepping on Roses. Ive seen the Itazura na Kiss anime though so id say the one closest to it is Sakura Hime... Ouran HSHC is also rom com :) I could name alot more but I havent read them so I'm not sure if they are good >.< I've seen the anime for these manga Im about to list and I will DEFINITELY READ THEM at some point hehe ... Skip Beat (romance and comedy, I like the story of this one :) Kamisama Kiss ( this one is okay and kind of cute) Kaichou wa Maid Sama! ( Anime was really good and yeah the story is a cute romance :D) Kobato ( Kind of has some romance (really hardly any) but the story is really cute :)
you can try HAPI MARI ( Happy Marriage) Manga. It is complete! I read it by Mangafox
You should look at the recent article about mangas/animes. There are a few good ones there :)