Yes, but I'm sometimes uncomfortable with the community there tbh. It can become very toxic and there are especially quite many incely guys, who hate and bash on women and queer people, it's not funny.
But I still use it, because it's so far the best site I know to list anime and I met some really nice people there as well.

Anilist is less toxic I think, but the community isn't so active and it takes a while to load the lists and covers sometimes.

I forget about Anime Planet most of the time, but I could use this as back up as well.

yes I'm more active there (like I'm always online there lol)

I was using it sometimes, but I am more used to anidb.net :)

Yes but mostly because other anime tracking websites uses MAL lists to import and I'd rather not fill in the hundreds of stuff on my lists myself (especially stuff on my Plan To Watch  XD)

I use it mostly just to track the anime i've seen and am waiting etc.

same lol i used to use MAL then i had a crazy idea if something similar existed for dramas and here we are 

Yes, I use MAL to track anime and manga!

I use it often, it's really very practical

mhm, i use it like mydramalist, to keep all my watched series together

yeah, I use mal. one of the webtoon adapted into kdrama and this is how I recently started watching kdrama. 

Several of my colleagues have myanimelist, but none have mydramalist as far as i know.