Not anymore. I changed to Anilist. Much better than MAL. 

Yup it was the first forums sites that I was really active on and still pretty active to this day but not as much as before(Not as into animanga as before so trying out some new things like drama’s). The people on the site can be a hit or miss and the topics can be unique or repetitive. Other than that pretty good site.

yeah around early 2010s but i never was tracking anything and instead just hanged out in groups i joined. i have joined several listing sites besides mal but couldnt find the motivation to track still, almost abandoning them immediately after.  im still lazy to track even in mdl that i only log in for a few weeks every year attempting to track and organize until i give up again lol

i think ive been only consistent in tracking using mangaupdates. perhaps i find it comforting it still has the old school basic design from the early 2000s and idk if im gonna like it if it gets a modern look upgrade

i am looking for a cdrama where lead male's power is to stop time and help people and his friend has a fitness club, female lead work where she has to report about fitness. I saw a short on youtube but the eng sub is not availabe , now i forgot the name ,

it is like ****** in the sky ; like this.

brw:

i am looking for a cdrama where lead male's power is to stop time and help people and his friend has a fitness club, female lead work where she has to report about fitness. I saw a short on youtube but the eng sub is not availabe , now i forgot the name ,

it is like ****** in the sky ; like this.

this is off topic. Try asking here instead https://mydramalist.com/discussions/chinese-drama-movies

very efficient way to track all of my anime, feel free to add me :)

https://myanimelist.net/profile/ItsAngle

Yess, and something that makes me like mdl better is the organisation and categories mdl has. For example, in mdl you can put the priority of watching for each show you plan to watch, i think that's a really cool tool. Mal is cool because you can costumise it. 

Yes I found My Drama List after I was on My Anime List (same nickname :P)

Yes, I returned to MAL not a long time ago. But I use Anilist too.

Yup, helps me track all the anime/manga I watch/read!

The mods over on Mal are some of most racist people on earth... 

They use intimidation and ban threats to stop people from speaking their mind... People who are friends with the mods on Mal get away with posting homophobic, racist comments even death threats and sexual violence threats.. While other users get banned for calling them out.. 

The mods Edit  web pages to take fake screenshots to frame users.. I have evidence of that including witnesses..

Logs into your account while you are banned to go through your  DMs.. 

Don't believe me check the reddit Mal forums talking about bans or even the support forum on Mal.. 

The mods on Mal can't aren't educated enough to get real jobs that actually pays so they bully others on a anime website to satisfy their complex.. 

Maneki-Neko:

Yes, but I'm sometimes uncomfortable with the community there tbh. It can become very toxic and there are especially quite many incely guys, who hate and bash on women and queer people, it's not funny.
But I still use it, because it's so far the best site I know to list anime and I met some really nice people there as well.

Anilist is less toxic I think, but the community isn't so active and it takes a while to load the lists and covers sometimes.

I forget about Anime Planet most of the time, but I could use this as back up as well.

Yeah the mods perma ban this user Risa92 for posting intelligent and thoughtful comments.. 

Absolute bullcrap those evil mods, specifically kuuni, taishou, dxp, kimmy Kay and the mod barnald who proudly posts that he and his family are members of the kkk

yeah but i’ve been inactive on there lately. i’ve been binging dramas and haven’t really been feeling anime

Here

I have a membership since 2009. Time surely flies.