hi I like watch comedy anime how Great teacher Onizuka or other :) And hence i would like ask you: Do you know a good comedy anime? What is you favourit comedy anime and why?
Yes!! Gintama! As far as I'm concerned, it's the best comedy anime ever! Mind it, it's quite absurd, but not in a "What the heck is going on??" way. Plus, compared to other anime, it has a very smart kind of humor. So, simply put, I love it and would recommend it to everyone! :D
aron high school host club
I would rec Lovely Complex. It is a very solid rom com. Let me my top few comedies just for fun. Isnt it amazing, this is where statistics come into fantastic use. (another prop for earlier implementation of statistics on mdL) 10s Detective Conan Hajime no Ippo Hatsukoi Limited Hikaru no Go K-On Love Hina Mai Hime *School Rumble 9s Ano Natsu De Matteru Hanasaku Iroha *Lovely Complex *Minami Ke *Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu *Nichijou Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Tonari no Totoro Uchuu kyoudai I starred the ones where comedy played a HUGE role in their rating. The others, were excellent for other aspects.

I'm watching sengoku basara,free!,Jojo no kimyou na bouken,Gintama and many2 more god........I think is so funny.

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K

Boy has OP superpowers, wants nothing more than a normal life, can't escape weird friends at school and has the biggest weakness for sweets the world has ever seen 

-bit of a satire, too, so brilliant 

- The Disastrous life of Saiki K (person above me described it)

- Kiss Him not Me (Girl loses a bunch of weight and suddenly a bunch of guys like her and compete for her affection. Unfortunately for them she would rather they be with each other. The Manga is better and one of my fave manga's ever it's so great)

- Monthly Girls Nozaki-Kun (girl likes guy. Girl confesses to guy. Guy misunderstands and she suddenly finds herself an assistant to him, who happens to be a shoujo manga artist)

- The Devil Is A part timer (The devil gets a job working fast food and has to figure out how to live like a regular guy)

- Kaguya Sama: Love is war (two people who clearly like each other refuse to admit it and go to insane lengths to not be the first to admit their feelings)

- The High school life of a fudanshi (very short and hilarious. The high school life of a straight guy who loves gay ships and his various friends)

- Tanaka-kun is always listless (a favorite of mine. A very lazy teenager whose friends constantly force him into situations where he can't just laze around in peace)

• Angel beats
  • Azumanga Daioh

Beating Angel Dokuro-chan

Someone has already mentioned Gintama and I second that rec! Hands down the funniest anime I've ever seen. It's long but it's 1000% worth it