We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Everything by Mitsuki Kako Mostly Ai hime ai to himegoto
Still waiting for Bleach and Rurouni Kenshin. Saw Skip Beat...music was great in that, better than the anime for sure. I would also like to see Kaichou wa maid-sama.
Inazuma Elven would be amusing. I mean hey they did Prince of Tennis so why not? XD
Apocketofpounds wrote: Dengeki Daisy, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, & Until Death Do Us Part

- Dengeki Daisy!! I just want to see my Kurosaki come alive! <3
- Beast Master movie! Gotta love Motomi Kyousuke, amazing mangaka.
- Sakamichi no Apollon was an amazing anime and I'd love to see a live action version of it. But then again, it had a certain 'feeling' to it which a drama could never recreate.
- AnoHana could work as a movie, I think.
yamachu wrote: - Dengeki Daisy!! I just want to see my Kurosaki come alive! <3
- Beast Master movie! Gotta love Motomi Kyousuke, amazing mangaka.
- Sakamichi no Apollon was an amazing anime and I'd love to see a live action version of it. But then again, it had a certain 'feeling' to it which a drama could never recreate.
- AnoHana could work as a movie, I think.

I would love AnoHana as a movie!!

I think someone mentioned Clannad but I'm not so sure....I think that should be left as an anime only because you just never know how a live drama of it will turn out and I would feel sad if they didn't get it right. Especially with casting the right people.....anyway I just LOVE LOVE that series and After Story too!!
For those that would like to see a live action of Naruto. This isn't part of the story but it was really well made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6mSdpMJCdc
maeline wrote: I secong Kaichou Wa Maid-sama and Dengeki Daisy, though I think the characters are perfect as they are. I don't want their image to be ruined if rubbish actors are cast :(

Those are my exact thoughts! I would like L-DK to be made into a live action drama though :)
I'd like to see a live action of Dengeki Daisy, Faster than a Kiss, Love So Life, La Corda d'Oro, Yumeiro Patissiere, Clannad, Peach Girl, and Marmalade Boy. :D
There's a Taiwanese version of Marmalade Boy but it isn't very good :( i hope they make a new version of Marmalade Boy.
WeaverOfWords wrote: I'd like to see a live action of Dengeki Daisy, Faster than a Kiss, Love So Life, La Corda d'Oro, Yumeiro Patissiere, Clannad, Peach Girl, and Marmalade Boy. :D

There's a Taiwanese version of Marmalade Boy but it isn't very good
i hope they make a new version of Marmalade Boy.
Betrayal Knows My name would be a pretty cool live action in my opinion :p
L-DK would be a decent drama or movie.
zieizie94 wrote: I'd like to see Power!, Loveless and Kaichou wa Maid-sama *__*

actually I've read somewhere that there will be the drama about maid sama... and I hope it's not only a rumor ma the reality *-*

anyway... I'd want the korean version of Devil beside you! I hope so much *-*
naruto, bleach, hunter hunter, skip beat - lovely complex , Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan , kimi to boko, kimine todak, i liked vampire knight but the end shoked me