Sherlock Holmes:

not talking like that. yes, the plot was well written and has been greatly played so far, but i was talking about the ones who keep judging the drama as if it was about reality or some sort of real-life biography jkdfs like.. they srsly cant tell what is fiction if the drama is not tagged as fantasy n fiction. trust me, a girl basically said that to me and i was like ??? some ppl probs have a pea in the place their brain should be

It's kind of concerning..... But oh well. What can you do? LOL

I think at this point for me I might run away with the Roomba for a happy ending.  The only thing Human-Shin hasn't tried seeking revenge on is the Roomba. I mean it's the only one in the cast he hasn't set his evil eye on so... I think the only ending I can picture at this point is the Roomba having a happy ending...

Kalahara:

I think at this point for me I might run away with the Roomba for a happy ending.  The only thing Human-Shin hasn't tried seeking revenge on is the Roomba. I mean it's the only one in the cast he hasn't set his evil eye on so... I think the only ending I can picture at this point is the Roomba having a happy ending...

LOL

Kalahara:

Bahahahahahaha. That dang cute little Roomba. If Human-Shin touches it, we riot!!! I have no idea how this is going to end. I thought I did, but it's all up in the air, now. 

Can We talk about that EPIC punch!?!?! Oh, man!!! Let's go, Young Hoon!!!!!

Amy:

LOL

Double LOL

Kalahara:

Lololol xD

I'm really excited to finally see the heart necklace come into play next week :D

BlueMcFlurry:

I'm really excited to finally see the heart necklace come into play next week :D

What??? How?? I don't care about getting spoiled anymore...

gaurij:

What??? How?? I don't care about getting spoiled anymore...

YES!!!! Release the spoilers!!!!!

Am I the only one who still feels bad for human NamShin? I love our Robo-Shin but I was in tears when Young Joon told him he should have never woken up. 

Also I’m excited to see how this current plot will help human-Shin to get over everything.

He literally needs to be hugged until he feels love. I hope he cries at some point and roboShin hugs him :)

I just want Namshin 3 to have a good ending.. He deserves it more than anyone in this drama!

NiceNoona:

Am I the only one who still feels bad for human NamShin? I love our Robo-Shin but I was in tears when Young Joon told him he should have never woken up. 

Also I’m excited to see how this current plot will help human-Shin to get over everything.

He literally needs to be hugged until he feels love. I hope he cries at some point and roboShin hugs him :)

Not just you. Yes NS is doing unacceptable things but saying something like that is just cruel and I was quite shocked at YH. I've never hated NS but I have hated his actions. I really hope they give him a happy ending. He also deserves happiness as much as NS3. 

I feel like the last episode is going to be rushed. I better get more than 2 minutes of a HEA!!!!! 

<<SPOILERS FROM EP33-34>>

Hmm...I don't understand how NSIII was unable to rationally conclude that he'd have to get his mom to a hospital. Or atleast call an ambulance. Or atleast perform some quick procedures to keep her stable enough to reach the hospital? Let's try to make sense of these plotholes that they may or may not explain in the next episodes, shall we?

1. The anti-kill switch was still in progress so all his features were still being fully restored. At that moment he could only see, record, and move or whatever; the most vital parts of an Android. 

2. He already concluded that it was too late for Dr.Oh and went into an logical loop of confusion because he genuinely couldn't conclude what to do. There wouldn't be enough time for the medics to reach her probably. And also, Dr.Oh died saving him but his rule is not to harm humans...he thought it was his fault.

3. He just became dumb spending too much time with humans xD? Which means he's become more human than robot and thus more emotional and irrational? Possibly true.

<<SPOILERS FROM EP 33-34>>

And also that police phone call at the end is like...? I guess it could work since NSIII revealed himself but still...And NSIII has all the evidence to prove his innocence from all his video recorded memories. In addition to that if you bring any group of detectives and/or forensics to the scene of the crime, they would figure out that the barrels dropped from the top. They would be able to recreate the events of the crime which would prove that NSIII is innocent. 

But here's something that could actually happen xD I hope you guys can see the image. Credits to HallyuPumba on disqus!