Maryam Baruwa:

Firstly the stories are different.

In 2gether, a case of unrequited love with an uke that is unwilling and mostly scared to explore that part of a homosexual relationship with his partner.  Sarawat had a completely different approach in seducing win/tine and having a relationship with him. Which admittedly isn't really sexual. Plus the actors had a different vibe

In bad buddy. Ohm whom has had experience playing a dominant role in several bls. Is confident and sexually mature enough to put an obvious sexual undertone to the series. Even though they are playing the series as two friends. There is a secret intimacy there. 

So while 2gether is tame in terms of sexual chemistry. I believe the actors had good rapport and made a very attractive couple. 

While for ohmnannon err patpran they fought against an obvious sexual attraction that manifests in a giddy sort of sexual chemistry. Like there's an undercurrent, you keep anticipating them to do something naughty  at any moment

Anyways.

Not in the book- 2gether the book had quite aggressive sex, it was GMMTV’s choice (probably because of the actors maybe not used to be playing in a BL) to end it with a high five. 

Yes. But we're discussing the series. 

Maryam Baruwa:

Firstly the stories are different.

In 2gether, a case of unrequited love with an uke that is unwilling and mostly scared to explore that part of a homosexual relationship with his partner.  Sarawat had a completely different approach in seducing win/tine and having a relationship with him. Which admittedly isn't really sexual. Plus the actors had a different vibe

In bad buddy. Ohm whom has had experience playing a dominant role in several bls. Is confident and sexually mature enough to put an obvious sexual undertone to the series. Even though they are playing the series as two friends. There is a secret intimacy there. 

So while 2gether is tame in terms of sexual chemistry. I believe the actors had good rapport and made a very attractive couple. 

While for ohmnannon err patpran they fought against an obvious sexual attraction that manifests in a giddy sort of sexual chemistry. Like there's an undercurrent, you keep anticipating them to do something naughty  at any moment

Anyways.

You just did compare them.  And from what you wrote, Bad Buddy sounds 10 times better.

we shouldn't. I wanted to highlight their difference not prove that one was superior than the other

They were both good, have passable storylines, an attractive cast. But different giddy vibes and undertones one been more innocent and clueless and the other being more sexual and charged

I won't compare them. I enjoyed both

we shouldn't. I wanted to highlight their difference not prove that one was superior than the other

They were both good, have passable storylines, an attractive cast. But different giddy vibes and undertones one been more innocent and clueless and the other being more sexual and charged

I won't compare them. I enjoyed both

Bad Buddy and it's not even close

Bad Buddy all my life, the high five in 2gether ruined it all for me

This is like comparing a Stradivarius to a banjo.

bad buddy 100%. for me 2gether wasn't really exciting, didn't feel the chemistry between actors at all. like someone already said - they felt more like buddies. it was a cute series, but that's all.

Jose:

2gether was super cute in the first half. Then they high fived and I was over it. 

CACKLED LMAFOO

bad buddy definitely

Hands down Bad Buddy, not only the are actors are seasoned ones with a variety of characters played in the past, but also the story is not that a trope. Unlike 2gether, which the pandemic helped since a vast of its viewers are at home and doing nothing, it was a great escape. Acting-wise not even as half as Nanon and Ohm, given that their filmography is not a vast. Also, the story is a plain trope. Fake boyfriends ending up as  a real couple, it doesn't get any trope than that.

Meanwhile, Bad Buddy, on the  surface looks like another trope. However, it is not a rival turned into lovers. It was a love story cut short and was able to rekindle their interrupted relationship. More of the godfather of the Thai BL, Love of Siam. What set Bad Buddy apart from the rest of in its trope, if ever you will consider this series as one, is that every episode does have a steady build up of the relationship. More of sine wave, that each episode will have you giddy, next thing you know you are cursing at a character LOL. Then at the end, the cliffhanger.

definitely Bad Buddy, I love Sarawat and Tine but most of the time it felt like they could've just been friends and it would've been the exact same. 2gether wasn't really anything amazing even though it wasn't terrible but Bad Buddy has been changing the way people enjoy bl from the "no wife" thing to being confident about their feelings and not wasting episodes pulling away from each other like Tine did to Sarawat. 

definitely bad buddy i was just saying earlier that bad buddy seems to fix the things people complained about with ohm and nanon chemistry being so palpable and quality intimate/kissing/couple scenes while also keeping what everyone loved about 2gether the cute light funny romance story while also adding a little bit more complexity to plot as well .