kosmonautone:

Thank you! I'm slowly adding all of the songs to it. 

Great, I'm gonna lurk into there as well to see if you've got some that I've missed! I know that I don't have the classical music pieces that were played in Pran's house. Do you have those?

Pincolino:

OMG!!!!

I was looking for the tune in Ep 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still my favorite scene when they were sitting in that hallway with the guitar, this tune, and their beautiful faces. Now I can die in peace!!

Enjoy bestie xx

hihi, does anyone know the music that was playing in the background when pat and pran were hugging at the end of ep 10 4/4?

deetsy:

Great, I'm gonna lurk into there as well to see if you've got some that I've missed! I know that I don't have the classical music pieces that were played in Pran's house. Do you have those?

Enjoy bestie xx

Only the one you already have listed, King's Chamber, sorry.

jamie1534:

hihi, does anyone know the music that was playing in the background when pat and pran were hugging at the end of ep 10 4/4? 

I had a look for it tonight, but I can't find it, sorry. I will keep looking though as I really like it.

Please add the new OST too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoiUDjrz5po

The new OST (Our Song) by Nanon

Thank you for compiling the music ! I am having a hard time looking for the music on the rooftop kiss so, thanks! xoxo

The music playing during the kiss in EP 11 is Fragmentarium by Anders Schill Paulsen.

suvaqua24:

The music playing during the kiss in EP 11 is Fragmentarium by Anders Schill Paulsen.

Tyvm! I'm still looking for the music playing during the hug in EP 10 and the one just before.

Omg this is great! Thank you so much!

suvaqua24:

Thank you!

Hi, does anyone know the score/soundtrack for the EP10 scene where Pran and Pat hug/cry 😭. I’ve been looking all over but still have no clue

Does anyone know name of the song which was played in ep 10 part 4 at 5:58 (until the end of the scene)? It was played during pran and his mom scene. They used it again in ep 11 part 1 during ep 10 recap.

David Celeste – Breathe Free is playing during the hug in EP10, but some parts are different.
The music playing during Pran's confrontation with his mother in EP 10 4/4 at 4:46 sounds like the beginning of Silver Maple – Where Are The Stars, the rest is hardly similar though.

I can figure out which song is played when Pat stays over at Pran's, and he asks Pran if he'd like him and he lists all of the things he'd done for Pran then it goes to a flashback? I love that one, and I can't find it lol

Ray:

David Celeste – Breathe Free is playing during the hug in EP10, but some parts are different.
The music playing during Pran's confrontation with his mother in EP 10 4/4 at 4:46 sounds like the beginning of Silver Maple – Where Are The Stars, the rest is hardly similar though. 

Thank you so much for this!

I've edited a version of Breathe Free that's almost the same as the one in BB. There's a spot where I had to stitch two tracks together, so it's not perfect, but will have to do until someone makes a better one.