1. Does anyone know the song that plays during the preview for Episode 12? It also plays faintly in the background as Pran, Pat and Uncle Tong are sitting at the bar before Pran performs 'Our Song'.

@Ray, I can’t quote your comment as I am still new and account is being reviewed, BUT JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU!! 😭 I THINK THAT IS THE MUSIC , Cause some of the other scores in previous episodes are also from David Celeste. Now I can go back to crying every night till EP12 comes out

suvaqua24:
  1. Does anyone know the song that plays during the preview for Episode 12? It also plays faintly in the background as Pran, Pat and Uncle Tong are sitting at the bar before Pran performs 'Our Song'.

The music used for the EP12 preview is Sture Zetterberg – 14 Washburn Street.

kosmonautone:

Thank you so much for this!

Glad I could help. I'm obsessed with the music in Bad Buddy. I can't describe how thankful I am for your dedication to find the OST and providing a list in order of appearance for us.

xxBL-Loverxx:

Hi, does anyone know the score/soundtrack for the EP10 scene where Pran and Pat hug/cry ?. I’ve been looking all over but still have no clue

Thanks to Ray above, it's Breathe Free by David Celeste. I've made a BB version here.

kosmonautone:

Thanks to Ray above, it's Breathe Free by David Celeste. I've made a BB version here.

outstanding!!!

Wow I am so invested in the effort deetsy puts into this. I was searching for some of the tracks. How do you look them up? 

Rayzen:

The music used for the EP12 preview is Sture Zetterberg – 14 Washburn Street. 

Thank you so much!

Im still looking for the song they used in ep 11 part 1 during ep 10 recap :")

Ariw:

Im still looking for the song they used in ep 11 part 1 during ep 10 recap :")

And we still don't have it, sadly. It appeared in 2 other moments in ep10 - Pran's slap and Pat's argument with his parents at home.

Lin:

Wow I am so invested in the effort deetsy puts into this. I was searching for some of the tracks. How do you look them up? 

Extensive online search and spending waaaaaay too much time on Epidemic yt channels.

Rayzen:

Glad I could help. I'm obsessed with the music in Bad Buddy. I can't describe how thankful I am for your dedication to find the OST and providing a list in order of appearance for us.

No worries! I'm having fun finding them, and am happy other people like them too. Thank you for the other song you found too ^_^

Lin:

Shazam mostly, but if that fails, trawling through hours of music on the Epidemic Sound website!

You all are amazing!

Faster Car - Loving Caliber is playing in EP 9 3/4 during the bar scene at 8 min.

Rayzen:

Faster Car - Loving Caliber is playing in EP 9 3/4 during the bar scene.

Added!