My vote is WTOD hehe :D

Oh or sending the Premium Taxi team from Taxi Driver after her :D

When I watched a scene they talked about early on set Alzheimer’s for a bit and I’m thinking sook Jung will get the role of president and will manage it and go into an ongoing feud with Kim young shin and gyung soo. They won’t know she has Alzheimer’s until the very end , and will probably be ousted from her role in the company if revealed 

Also the writer wrote pure pumpkin flower and it’s very similar to this 

She can't go to jail for what she did to Young Shin's mother, but as she loves to keep all her past in the dark, the best punishment would be making her confess everything publicly. 

In an ideal world she would die of poison by eating all the dishes she stole from Young Shin but more realistically I think she'll just be exiled, poor and bitter till the end.

Cassy:

Oh or sending the Premium Taxi team from Taxi Driver after her :D

Or ask Jang Ba Reum from the mouse to torture her :) 

Needs some Vincenzo inspiration ;) I hate that woman, she has to suffer for all the rest of her life.

The last episode should just be every character standing in line, kimchi slapping SJ one at a time. I'd certainly watch 30 minutes of that hehe

I thought of this while working out today but the best punishment for her is to be locked in a room with Junghoon for 10 days and listening to him whine, nag, and victimize himself!

ChaeChaeLee:

I thought of this while working out today but the best punishment for her is to be locked in a room with Junghoon for 10 days and listening to him whine, nag, and victimize himself!

lol only 10 days??