Okay seriously! Does anyone know where I can read this novel? Also the Cutie Pie eng translation? I've searched literally everywhere :(

An official English translation should be coming up at the end of January, according to reddit.

Maeionic:

An official English translation should be coming up at the end of January, according to reddit.

Is it released now?

I wanna read it so badly!

It has been released and is available at meb

Book purchase link

Does anyone know if they are planning on translating the second book too?

Anyone have the link to the English translation of this book? The one linked above is Cutie Pie.

You can find both books on Amazon Kindle too. Middleman's Love is £12 and Bed Friend £17 

They're about the same price on MEB I think 

Any way to get an English translation in paperback? If I'm going to pay so much, I'd like to have it like that.

Chelsea Black:

You can find both books on Amazon Kindle too. Middleman's Love is £12 and Bed Friend £17 

They're about the same price on MEB I think 

can i have the link in kindle? I've tried to find it, but I cant find it....

Same authors for both 

I found the part of Love in the Air with Rain and Payu, but where is the one with Sky and Prapai?

xuxanxoxo:

I found the part of Love in the Air with Rain and Payu, but where is the one with Sky and Prapai?

This is for bedfriend and middleman's love? Not Love in the Air? 

Yes, I know, but since you knew about the books on Amazon, I thought you might know. Sorry, I could have worded that better.