As I hinted with my smiling, it’s a specific kind of dollars, namely the ones native to the the service’s country of origin—Taiwanese dollars.

As a non-US:er, I find the assumption that dollars mentioned on the net are supposed to be USD quite hilarious! Your discussion have brought a smile on my lips. Thank you!

Kess:

As I hinted with my smiling, it’s a specific kind of dollars, namely the ones native to the the service’s country of origin—Taiwanese dollars.

As a non-US:er, I find the assumption that dollars mentioned on the net are supposed to be USD quite hilarious! Your discussion have brought a smile on my lips. Thank you!

Hence on my original post, my two Canadian cents. (^_<)

I know I was one of the first people to write on this thread, but I'm not sure why I'm still getting notifications for this thread when no one is replying to me directly. Does anyone know where I can turn this off?

ANai:

I know I was one of the first people to write on this thread, but I'm not sure why I'm still getting notifications for this thread when no one is replying to me directly. Does anyone know where I can turn this off?

Yes you can turn notifications off for this thread by unsubscribing using the eye 👁 icon on  the very top.

Tanky Toon:

Yes you can turn notifications off for this thread by unsubscribing using the eye 👁 icon on  the very top.

Thank you!

Me too.   So true, so very true:  "I started watching it "elsewhere", but ended up paying for the official release -- all of it, even the episodes I'd already seen. Because if we want more content like this, on this level, then we have to support those who make it, if we can."   And this one is really a masterpiece.