Too expensive. After all it's Thailand, no need to be that expensive when your currency is not worth a lot.

$12 per episode??? Looks like I won't be watching this then.

:(

ANai:

There are streaming sites like kissasian/dramacool where you can watch it for free.

ANai:

It's only $12 for the first episode. The rest are $6 each.  Still a lot of money, I know, espcially since it's only a 30-day rental -- but if I am going to throw money at something this year, this series deserves it. 

I am going to pay for it as well.

The link for EP5 still doesn't work!

undernewbie:

The link for EP5 still doesn't work!

It's up now.

MimM:

There are streaming sites like kissasian/dramacool where you can watch it for free.

Not legally! Currently, it looks like this drama can be seen for free on LINE TV in countries where that's available, but otherwise only paying a lot to see it on Vimeo.

Vimeo is very high quality, has TV apps and allows downloads in its mobile apps. But, especially compared to being that price level on Vimeo, the rights-holders would need to get in on an ad- or subscription-funded service like Viki,  Netflix or GagaOOLala outside the countries LINE TV is available in for it to take off internationally, especially when international viewers of Thai drama are used to it being free on YouTube (and perhaps drawn to it originally because of that – though plenty have grown to love them above other countries' that are only on subscription services, and will pay a bit to see them in better than YouTube quality – well, me, at least).

MimM:

Too expensive. After all it's Thailand, no need to be that expensive when your currency is not worth a lot.

Excuse me? If you think it's expensive, you can always find ways to watch it for free, you don't have to make a remark that the currency is not worth a lot. 

I live in India and 12 $ is like 840rs.. which is unaffordable by students.. urrggh

Fantasy heartue:

I live in India and 12 $ is like 840rs.. which is unaffordable by students.. urrggh

I know and I understand that, even working adult would find it expensive to pay that amount for an episode. But what I don't get from previous comment was that the bad remark saying that "the currency is not worth a lot" just because the production house and vimeo decided to set that price. There's always a way to watch it for free, no need for bad comment.

snowballpower:

I know and I understand that, even working adult would find it expensive to pay that amount for an episode. But what I don't get from previous comment was that the bad remark saying that "the currency is not worth a lot" just because the production house and vimeo decided to set that price. There's always a way to watch it for free, no need for bad comment.

Exactly, money is money and what is expensive to one might not be for another. The currency does not change that (not to mention that prices are often set after changing the currency to what I'm assuming is USD with exchange rates and that's often why the numbers go into thousands).

I will admit that I would prefer to see the show in high quality so I'll probably wait for it to be available on LINETV everywhere or give up and watch it online during the holidays. 

It's not worth paying that much if all you want is a light-hearted, fluffy BL story with pretty boys and some cute moments. But in that case, this is probably not for you anyway.

But if  you want a masterpiece of LGBTQ+ storytelling that excels in virtually every aspect --script, direction, acting, dialogue, music, cinematography, pacing, realism, subtlety and depth, every single little detail, then this is worth every penny, if you can afford it.  

I started watching it "elsewhere", but ended up paying for the official release -- all of it, even the episodes I'd already seen. Because if we want more content like this, on this level, then we have to support those who make it, if we can.  

I you are hard up for money, you can pay for just one episode on Vimeo and watch the rest somewhere else. A little money for the creators is better than no money.  If you are really broke, do what you have to. But if you have the means to support them, please consider doing so.