PP si putri keraton:

let me rewatch this, then i'll come back later, i really didnt pay attention to the quotes they have said, i cant remember any of it omg

Hahaha! I just rewatched it yesterday and today, but too much drama for me to take on emotionally again.  Such a masterpiece

My favorite quote is actually a line from "Skyline".  It comes from the unbearably romantic scene near the end of Ep. 3, where Teh and Oh are sitting together at Cape Promthep, just talking.   (What a scene!   The light from the sunset!   The soundscapes!!)   Teh says "listening to you earlier reminded me of this two-part verse" (in Chinese).   And he translates just the first part.   Oh wants to know "What's the second part?" and Teh pauses; he knows the significance of what he will say next.   Then he says it,  The subtitles render the translation as:   "You're the one I've been looking for, for a long time now."  But what the Thai words say is really "You are the true love that I have been longing for."    Oh looks wide-eyed,  and all he can say is "Mmmmm."      

BraveAppointment1:

My favorite quote is actually a line from "Skyline".  It comes from the unbearably romantic scene near the end of Ep. 3, where Teh and Oh are sitting together at Cape Promthep, just talking.   (What a scene!   The light from the sunset!   The soundscapes!!)   Teh says "listening to you earlier reminded me of this two-part verse" (in Chinese).   And he translates just the first part.   Oh wants to know "What's the second part?" and Teh pauses; he knows the significance of what he will say next.   Then he says it,  The subtitles render the translation as:   "You're the one I've been looking for, for a long time now."  But what the Thai words say is really "You are the true love that I have been longing for."    Oh looks wide-eyed,  and all he can say is "Mmmmm."       

Oh is it? yea there is a deep feeling difference between looking and longing. Indeed !It was a gorgeous scene.

Well, in fairness the word is most commonly translated as "seeking" or "looking for."   The "longing for" is a more literary translation.   But the key difference, IMHO, was the subtitlist's substitution of "true love" by "the one" which just doesn't convey the whole meaning that Teh and Oh expressed/received.   

Anyway, what made that my favorite was the deep meaning as sung, and as heard by the characters.

BraveAppointment1:

I don't know which one is more appropriate but "longing" brings out Teh's personality more vividly; always longing for Oh,  his futile attempt to suppress the feeling leading to his passive-aggressive behavior, but still unable to take that one step.