Pretty much the title i want some non binge shows (maybe like some case solving but case is solved in like two episodes max) that i can watch during my exam prep time while having my meals. 

If they are binge worthy my exam prep will go down the drain. xD  That's why I am watching sitcom right now and not starting any Asian dramas.

I am open to any genre but I would like it more if it had  some comedy in it.  

Thank you so much!

Maybe try a funny variety show like Running Man where every episode is basically stand alone?

Or some really short dramas with a total run time of less than 3 hours like:

Now I have a good list to watch. Thank you so much for sharing. I also want to help my sister with her essay assignments and because of this, I was looking for reliable academic support for my sister and I found https://academized.com/essay-for-sale website. This service provides pre-written essays that cover a wide range of topics and academic levels. By sharing this resource, parents can help their children understand different essay formats and structures. These essays serve as excellent reference materials that students can study and learn from, ultimately improving their writing skills and academic performance without the immediate pressure of creating content from scratch.