Synopsis

The story basically takes place in a book telling story of demon hunters who slay demons. Og Ling Yu (nicknamed as miaomiao) who is the 3rd cannon fodder girl ( typically the characters that serve as platter to 'enhance relation between the leads) was in love with male lead (Liu Fuyi). But the Ling Yu, who is our fl and also a reader of the book, somehow transmigrated into the book, in original Ling Yu's body and binded by a system.

The system informs her that if she wanted to return home, she had to complete two missions:

1) Mission 1: Follow the original Ling Yu's plotline and create obstacle between the male and female lead.

2) Mission 2: Get the female lead(Mu Yao)'s brother Mu Sheng, who is in love with female lead, fall in love with Ling Yu. ( Mu Sheng and Mu Yao are not biological siblings)

And so Ling Yu is on her journey to complete her mission.
Ling Yu and Mu Sheng have enemies to lovers troupe.

Character Introduction Of Mu Sheng ( nicknamed Ziqi):

According to the original novel world, Mu Sheng was nominally Mu Yao's brother, yet had perverse infatuation with Mu Yao, acting naive and kind-hearted in front of her, to attract her pity. Yet in reality, his character was dark, vicious and vindictive, typically an yandere personality. He did not care about anyone except his sister.

Character age:

Ling Yu (Miaomiao) - 16 years old

Mu Sheng (Ziqi) - 18 years old

Mu Yao - 20 years old

So apart from "Sweet Home Albama" troupe going on between Step Siblings, FL is hell bent on making him a pedophile by following in love with her and Judging by the age Esther will use her normal voice and won't redub it to serious tone like she did in Journey to You.

When is it supposed to release and what's its current status? (like filming, editing or getting broadcast license) 

Dr Ghost:

So apart from "Sweet Home Albama" troupe going on between Step Siblings, FL is hell bent on making him a pedophile by following in love with her and Judging by the age Esther will use her normal voice and won't redub it to serious tone like she did in Journey to You.

When is it supposed to release and what's its current status? (like filming, editing or getting broadcast license) 

It has completed filming in jan 2024 maybe first week around. There's no way it will release before 2025.

So is there any lingmaiomaio  love interest except except after musheng fell in love with her ?? Can u spoil ling miaomiao highlighting scenes in novel 

Pikkaaa:

So is there any lingmaiomaio  love interest except except after musheng fell in love with her ?? Can u spoil ling miaomiao highlighting scenes in novel 

I have read upto ch 40, still reading, up until now, I havent come across any other love interest.

How can I steal the Esther Yu gif (profile pic) from?

Is it enemies to lovers troupe?

That will be fun. Moon light also had enemies to lovers troupe, I liked their chemistry there. Excited to see them in this drama soon again.