If a foreigner comes to visit your country as a Tourist, where could they find the best sushi places where you live?

The two most-celebrated sushi restaurants in my neck of the woods are probably Sushi Sho in the Ritz-Carlton Waikiki and Sushi Ginza Onodera in Kapahulu.

Of course, not everyone has $300-400 to drop on a single night of sushi heaven. Some of my personal favorite sushi places in Honolulu include:

RB Sushi (very good omakase for half the price)
Sushi Izakaya Gaku
Izakaya Uosan
Kin Chan Sushi

I'm highly intolerant to seafood.. But I know of some other Japanese restaurants that are popular among tourists.. 

Besides Japanese food outside Japan tastes like cafeteria food.. Lol according to Gintama mangaka 

I'm highly intolerant to seafood.. But I know of some other Japanese restaurants that are popular among tourists.. 

Besides Japanese food outside Japan tastes like cafeteria food.. Lol according to Gintama mangaka 

A few nigiri pieces I enjoyed last night at my favorite izakaya, Gaku in Honolulu.

Kinmedai

Aji

Chutoro

Kohada

We had some of The Good Stuff at Izakaya Uosan on Saturday evening.

Kodai

Tachiuo

Saba

Kinmedai

Nodoguro: The BEST!

Kani topped with kani miso

The one omakase place I visit on a regular (annual) basis is RB Sushi, an underrated place in a market that's been expanding, post-pandemic. We went there the first weekend of January.

Hirame

Canadian botan ebi

Nodoguro from Oita-ken

Ankimo

Toro Iwashi from Hokkaido

Hokkaido uni

Various nigiri from last weekend at Bozu Japanese Restaurant

Chutoro, Shima Aji, Saba, Nodoguro, Kinmedai, Uni.

Our sushi round at Izakaya Gaku earlier in March.

Hirame

Kohada! A common neta in Japan but curiously isn't offered regularly here in Hawaii.

Saba. I prefer this as nigiri to grilled for breakfast.

Aji and iwashi.

Chutoro.

Kinmedai and Nodoguro: The KINGS.

Hokkaido Uni. Finest kind.