I believe the one who dies is the new maid, the one who sleeps in young master's bed?

the tutor or the new maid...

I would say Ja Kyung, she came in with ulterior motives against Hee Soo and she kinda seems like Ji Yong's ex/the mother of the kid?

so she's there to "take back" her place. or she kills He Soo. for now I don't see anyone wanting to kill Seo Hyun 

the new maid, well I don't see anyone wanting to kill her yet either, Seo Hyun would hardly care, unless it's one of the other maids who gets jealous, like Hee Soo's assistant who's name I can't remember

in woman of dignity the writer had a subtle yet great murderer so I don't think it'd be anything too obvious or too twisty

I think it'll be either the tutor that died because she messed up Hi Soo's life or Hi Soo because the tutor wants to get rid of her so there are no interruptions or just to get rid of her once and for all

I think its the tutor. Paused the glimpse at the Grandfather clock and it lowkey looks like her. Second choice would be the maid for me, she just looks like it.

It's actually two people who died in that incident according to the Nun. I think it is either tutor and FL or tutor and second FL. It could be maid as well. 

i’m hoping it’s the tutor. at the hands of hee soo. hee soo always talked about how she tries not to lose herself in that household/ family but i think the lies and cheating will be the final straw to make her snap. she’s been holding things in too long trying to stay afloat in that family but now it’s directly affecting her marriage and son, so she will do whatever it takes to get back what was hers

songdohyun:

i’m hoping it’s the tutor. at the hands of hee soo. hee soo always talked about how she tries not to lose herself in that household/ family but i think the lies and cheating will be the final straw to make her snap. she’s been holding things in too long trying to stay afloat in that family but now it’s directly affecting her marriage and son, so she will do whatever it takes to get back what was hers

honestly,  if i were her i would have fired her after she wore my dress in ep 1. 

I think Hi Soo and the tutor -- since there are two people, one of the 2 prolly got murdered. It could also be Seo Hyun attacking the tutor bec there's mention of how she came to understand Hi Soo when it came to protecting Ha Joon. 

I really don't want Hi Soo dying but ,,,, anyway looking forward to this drama so muchh!!

Edit: WHO WAS THE PERSON SHOWN AT THE END OF EP 5 ? 

I think it's two people who die and I'm wondering if it'll be the tutor and Hisoo. It seems to be two women unless they haven't showed us the other body then it could be Yuyeon and Soohyuk. Soohyuk doesn't seem happy with his role in the family and is being forced to live a certain way. If not them then it could be Seohyun as she is clearly hiding her sexuality and is forced to live a certain way as well.

I think it's the two FMLs who die, Hisoo and Seohyun.

The woman falling in the pendulum reflection shows that she has her hair in a bun or short hair. Her frame in the halter dress looks like it could be Hisoo, plus the fingers and nailpolish color look like hers.

Edit- So far the closest resemblance to the second hand are SH's, Jakyung's or even Ms Joo's hands but not sure.

In the latest episode it has been revealed that FL is one of the ppl that fell on the incident day. There is one thing bugging me; when Nun reached the police station she mentioned someone died not said in plural,  the narrator tries to highlight a single person who has died. So it's possible that FL and another person fell from the upstairs but one of them survived. This could be far started but it is one of the possibilities.

It could be a fake death in the end since it seems to be one of the themes in this makjang. Hisoo falls, and the other person beside her is the tutor i think.