Kim Hee Soo:

But the vid you shared is the BTS of ep 2.

No. that bridge scene isn't in ep 2 or any ep up until now. It's an upcoming sequence. 

Cau:

This is a mistery for me. Why was he so obsessed with the soul-shifters sorcery? How he get the Soul ejector? Why he left for training during a year on this? and also...

Who did the soul shift thing in Naksu´s Father? Im sure it was not him. Maybe Jin Mu?

It was Jin Mu, Mu Deok asked Gil Ju about it.

https://mydramalist.com/photos/pm6lr_3

Naksu doing wireworks. Did she get her body back? or is it a flashback? PART 2!?!

https://mydramalist.com/photos/vPY7q_3

Jang Uk wearing the blue cloth on Songrim's ground? the Palace? There seems to be snow too.

Fujihara Tomomi:

No. that bridge scene isn't in ep 2 or any ep up until now. It's an upcoming sequence. 

It was Jin Mu, Mu Deok asked Gil Ju about it.

She asked but Gil Ju didnt confirm. Did he?  i have to see the scene again...

Cau:

She asked but Gil Ju didnt confirm. Did he?  i have to see the scene again...

Hmm....he didn't say it was Jin Mu, but he said Jin Mu isn't the real Danju instead. WHICH ONE IS IT!!!??? UGHHHHH!!!!

EP 8
8:15 – Gil-ju didn’t say that Jin Mu / Danju changed FL’s dad into a soul-shifter. He just talked about true Danju has ice stone to prevent petrification. Fl guessed that true Danju changed her dad.

My crazy theory is that Jang Gang is still finding ice stone to bring his wife back to life and he is the one who changed FL's dad into soul-shifter so that ML won't become the next king. He was mad at the king and wanted to get revenge on the king's heir. Maybe, he stored Do Hwa body in some place that will not rot. Or he is just going to bring her soul back and put it in someone else.

I saw many comments saying that FL's illusion didn't come to ML cos they are true to each other. I like their theories too; they are good and heartwarming but I think she didn't come cos there was no mirror near him. ML was busy trying to cancel his marriage.

For Naksu's body, I think Mu Deok's body will be shaped into Naksu's body based on Naksu's soul. Relics or artefacts gaining a soul is very common in Chinese's Xuanhuan and Xianxia. So, I am writing this crazy theory base on that. Mu Deok's soul (Bu-yeon's soul) or Ice Stone's soul is probably going to be sacrificed for world peace so only Naksu's soul will be left in the end. S2 cast confirmed also that Naksu's soul will get Naksu body back. I don't think Jin Mu care about real Naksu's soul or body at all cos he wanted to finish her off after she failed. He used her cos he knows how useful the revenge desire is. So, Naksu's body was burned for sure cos he didn't want to leave any trace that will get back to him.

Yes really hope they keep Jung somin as the female lead in season 2 if not I really might drop this Jung somin as mudoki is just chest kiss

katyviolet18:

Yes really hope they keep Jung somin as the female lead in season 2 if not I really might drop this Jung somin as mudoki is just chest kiss

I watched cos of the two main leads too especially JSM. I hope they update on the cast again.
Lee Jae Wook  & Go Yoon Jung can be the main leads in other dramas. But please finish this whole drama with LJW & JSM!

Ahead 

EP 8
8:15 – Gil-ju didn’t say that Jin Mu / Danju changed FL’s dad into a soul-shifter. He just talked about true Danju has ice stone to prevent petrification. Fl guessed that true Danju changed her dad.

Thank you. Its what i was thinking.  Probably it was Jin Mu but we dont have this confirmation yet.

Only based on my speculations:

What if...

What if Jang Uk the only son of Jang Kang the Gwanju...is the "ice stone"?

😨🥶

Jang Uk being the ice stone who is the product of soul shifting. Which is why Jang Kang has blocked his energy gate and he might not live if he practices spells?

What say?

Naksu's father found out about Uk being special & maybe the icestone constellation theory which is why he was killed. Jang Kang only wanted his son to live, not being the king's son but also the ice stone boy?

Maybe Park Jin will now dig in deeper about UK's birth while teaching him spells and find about the hidden stone mostly hidden inside him? Which is why blind girl was seen by him while shifting souls with GwilJu? UK's soul never was shifted anyway. He's special, king's star, powerful and has this prophecy that he might not live if he practices spells?

Bet Jang Uk has the most important role with the icestone

What if Naksu didn't fight a group of mages and Park Jin in open view in ep 1?

Isn't she boosting of how she killed her enemies silently? 

Why is assassin fighting like a fighter in the first episode?

All mages will hunt her anyway so isn't she support to hide and kill Park Jin when opportunity rise?

It would be good to watch this what if in another universe where Naksu is smarter.

They could do that in part 2 though, then, Mu Deok will not be that important anymore cos Uk only needs Naksu as his master to open his energy gate. MD will be just an ice stone or Bu-Yeon then.

Ahead:

What if Naksu didn't fight a group of mages and Park Jin in open view in ep 1?

Isn't she boosting of how she killed her enemies silently? 

Why is assassin fighting like a fighter in the first episode?

All mages will hunt her anyway so isn't she support to hide and kill Park Jin when opportunity rise?

It would be good to watch this what if in another universe where Naksu is smarter.

They could do that in part 2 though, then, Mu Deok will not be that important anymore cos Uk only needs Naksu as his master to open his energy gate. MD will be just an ice stone or Bu-Yeon then.

Naksu was consumed by anger and revenge because she believed (until ep 8 when Gil Jo explained to her what really happened) that her dad's killers are all of the leaders of the 4 families (also the reason why young Naksu cannot love Seo Yul coz he belongs to one of the families that killed her father).

She wasn't boasting, she was just getting her revenge and being consumed with anger you can do silly things and so she was overconfident about her skills because she believed she is the only one that attained all 4 levels of magic and thinks can kill all mages. Or that Jin Mu promised to support her but his army never came, hence she was cornered in the first episode.

These were all actually part of Jin Mu's elaborate plan, coz to be on top he needs to kill all mages and he used Naksu's anger to do it.

Uk already has his gates opened by Heo Yeom and he is already in control (somewhat) of them hence his ability to use Tansu without the bangles in ep 8.

My theory of how Season 1 ends is this unfinished revenge that Naksu has but this time not with the 4 families but with Jin Mu who she regarded as a father figure. That man raised her.

One of the reasons Naksu is back is because as a human, Naksu needs to kill Jin Mu because:
1. he was the one that made her a killer assassin and almost killed all the mages
2. he burned her physical body and abandoned her

She may not be able to do that in Mu Deok's body as Mu Deok is physically weak but she is able to with the help of the Ice Stone in her. Unfortunately Ice Stone needed to be destroyed to save the world and all this may happen in the lake at the end of Season 1.

Conservative_Torch:

Let's make this discussion forum a place to share all your theories about the drama. So that everyone can enjoy them.

What are your theories on 

1. Jang Uk's father ?
  2. Real Mu Deok's identity ?
  3. Mu Deok and Seo Yul's relationship ?
  4. Just anything you can possibly imagine.

1. Jang Uk's father soul switched with the king and is the real Danju in charge of everything as he wants to take down the kingdom as it stands for what the king did to his wife.
2. Mu Deok is abviously Cheyeon's older sister the one that went missing ages ago and her family hasn't given up on finding her. I am assuming something happened and the children got switched.
3: I have such bad second lead syndrome in here. I kinda wish she could have both male leasd. Hooray poligamy. (first time I have said that in my life.) It's Joseon eraesque(I am aware its a fake world)  so its okay for men to have more than one wife. Maybe women are aloowed it in this world too. (If so. yeaaasss I'm here for it.)
4: I kinda want to see a stand off between Jang Uk and his father. I want him to say he shouldn't have abandoned me.
5: I also want the father to realize his wife didn't cheat on him. She slept with her husband. How was she supposed to know some sicko stole her husbands body for that. I would be livid.

KitKatxK 
1. Not likely as we see in Ep 8, Queen already stated she is Danju coz she wants to take revenge over what the mages did to her family, the Chois. We don't who they are and why she is so adamant.

2. Mu Deok is Ice Stone as spoken for by the artefacts in Ep 7 when she was coming out of the Longing Mirror, now whether the Ice Stone is part of Che Yeon, remains to be seen.

3. Also less likely, her feelings are buried and gone, her facial expressions so far have been, "that's history and she wished things are different but I've got no time for that now, I need to get my soul in place and Jang Uk's my man for it."  Plus I think she's already fallen too hard for Uk (can't blame the lady after countless near-death experiences both tried to save each other).

4. Now this I want to see too!

5. Yeah, he shouldn't blame mommy  Jang, Do Hwa, how was she to know? Plus daddy Jang left her for a full year! Of course, she's overjoyed he wants her that way after so long! She probably discounts whatever suspicions she had of the fake daddy she's with coz of the longing.

First of all, I am talking about the 'What if ... theory.' I am not talking about the current storyline. I am talking about 'what if in another universe before Naksu went to kill Park Jin.' I want part 2 to start at this timeline, like a reboot.

Kim Hee Soo:
She wasn't boasting, she was just getting her revenge and being consumed with anger you can do silly things and so she was overconfident about her skills

I agree with this point; she sure was overconfident.

Kim Hee Soo:
because she believed she is the only one that attained all 4 levels of magic and thinks can kill all mages. Or that Jin Mu promised to support her but his army never came, hence she was cornered in the first episode.

EP 1

1:06:04 – ‘The soul you need to collect this time is Park Jin, the leader of Songrim.’

Naksu has only reached 3rd level of magic. She hasn't reached Hwansu, the 4th level. Jin Mu didn't promise that he will send help. But your theory about her getting cornered is right.

Kim Hee Soo:
My theory of how Season 1 ends is this unfinished revenge that Naksu has but this time not with the 4 families but with Jin Mu who she regarded as a father figure. That man raised her.

With how ep 1-8 pace is going, it will become too boring if they slow down the pace of killing Jin Mu cos he isn't the main villain.  The queen and many more villains are yet to reveal.

Kim Hee Soo:
She may not be able to do that in Mu Deok's body as Mu Deok is physically weak but she is able to with the help of the Ice Stone in her. Unfortunately Ice Stone needed to be destroyed to save the world and all this may happen in the lake at the end of Season 1.

We have the same thought on this point though. I am going to miss Mu Deok.

Ahead:
First of all, I am talking about the 'What if ... theory.' I am not talking about the current storyline. I am talking about 'what if in another universe before Naksu went to kill Park Jin.' I want part 2 to start at this timeline, like a reboot.

ooh part 2 start where part 1 left off with a back story, nice!

Yeah, we will miss Mu Deok but by end of Part 1 i think she has to go simply because of her Ice Stone connection.