Cau:

Ohh This could really be! 

So  Seolran and Buyeon could have the same divine power ( and blindness, as cause or as effect).  << Lets keep this! 

That's why we can't rule out reincarnation yet lol. Still, we need more hints!!! ;-; I don't want her to be tragic as Seol-ran.

Cau:
Maybe she is really powerfull indeed.

Jin Mom said she can sense energy or something like that, so she is powerful. Bu is this enough to Protect Uk from the soul shift?  We must have more hints. lol 

jxxwxxstan:
Maybe Seolran had the same divine power Buyeon has. And maybe that's what attracted the ice stone to Daeho in the first place. There must be something to do with this innate power of them.

Fujihara Tomomi:
Ohh cool theory, yes. It's possible too.  Btw, they didn't explain why the last ice stone didn't melt yet lol.

I've been thinking about setting up a separate "Blind Mu-deok" or Jin Bu-yeon discussion topic especially since many folks on the regular comment board really don't like the idea that she is connected in some way to Jang Uk.   Over the last several weeks, we have all seen many indications about JBY's "presence" . It would be part theory but also a place to collect our observations.  I tagged the 3 of you to see what you think.  There is a topic on Mu-deok and the ice stone specifically but I don't want to hi-jack it.  

I am also happy to remain here, but have struggled to locate some of the great observations previously made.

Kathryn_51:
I've been thinking about setting up a separate "Blind Mu-deok" or Jin Bu-yeon discussion topic especially since many folks on the regular comment board really don't like the idea that she is connected in some way to Jang Uk.   Over the last several weeks, we have all seen many indications about JBY's "presence" . It would be part theory but also a place to collect our observations.  I tagged the 3 of you to see what you think.  There is a topic on Mu-deok and the ice stone specifically but I don't want to hi-jack it.  

I am also happy to remain here, but have struggled to locate some of the great observations previously made.

You should create it!!! We can also help by collecting what we have about her whereabouts so far too.

Kathryn_51:
I've been thinking about setting up a separate "Blind Mu-deok" or Jin Bu-yeon discussion topic especially since many folks on the regular comment board really don't like the idea that she is connected in some way to Jang Uk.

I think its a good idea. Its so hard to find some theories here after while. 

It shloud have a search bottom...

Cau:
One thing i want to bring its about the Queen:  This last conversation with Jin Mu it makes clear to me that our theory about she being a soul shifter could be right. She talks about the Crown Prince as if he is not his son. Is he not? She seemed to me indiferent about him. Did you all noticed same ?  And who could she be??

I thought the same while watching the episode! Now, who is it?? I don't think we heard of any Choi before she mentioned that family to Jin Mu. Do you guys remember anything? I need to do some re-watch.

Fujihara Tomomi:

That's why we can't rule out reincarnation yet lol. Still, we need more hints!!! ;-; I don't want her to be tragic as Seol-ran.

About this i really dont know... i dont want but im thinking JBY will not have a good ending...dont know at all its just a feeling with the things we have until now. 

Kathryn_51:
I've been thinking about setting up a separate "Blind Mu-deok" or Jin Bu-yeon discussion topic

Sure! Go ahead.

jxxwxxstan:

I thought the same while watching the episode! Now, who is it?? I don't think we heard of any Choi before she mentioned that family to Jin Mu. Do you guys remember anything? I need to do some re-watch.

During episodes i cant remember of any Choi.

I dont know if you saw it here but we talked about:

- Maybe the Jin Father could be a Choi since he changed his name.

-Or some distant family that the Seos ruined...

-Or i thought about that lady that lost her son in the very first scene, that Jang Kang killed. He was soul shifting people so we dont know...  I thought of  her because she is a well known actress -  Yeom Hye Ran - she could came back in flashbacks or something.  They could be Choi. 

jxxwxxstan:
Sure! Go ahead

Uh, I've changed my mind.  After reading MDL and Reddit today, it's clear that many Naksu fans are  determined to close their eyes to anything favorable to JBY's potential relationship w/Jang Uk.  I'll just read everyone's ideas here.  

I just replied to a comment on something I've been thinking about but haven't shared here yet. So I'll just paste here what I commented there.

Last week, I considered the possibility of reincarnation but I don't vouch for that anymore. There's definitely destiny involved, but not reincarnation. We know that story repeats itself and this time things are going to change. Seolran and Gyeong brought the ice stone to their world, I believe Buyeon/Naksu/Uk are going to make something good out of it. Just like Uk's paternity is special, I think the combination of Naksu and Buyeon is special too, and all of that was necessary to make this change possible. Do you know what I mean? Everything is leading to these characters, in their own special situations, to find a new use for the ice stone.

jxxwxxstan:

Lmao, it's okay, lol. There's no mention of the Choi Family after the duel episode so far.

Cau:
-Or i thought about that lady that lost her son in the very first scene, that Jang Kang killed. He was soul shifting people so we dont know...

We only heard his given name, not his surname, so it's a mystery. But he could be a Choi too.

Kathryn_51:

Uh, I've changed my mind.  After reading MDL and Reddit today, it's clear that many Naksu fans are  determined to close their eyes to anything favorable to JBY's potential relationship w/Jang Uk.  I'll just read everyone's ideas here.  

Oof, well so far, Jang Uk x Naksu is the main cp for most of us lol. Of course, people would be upset too. But that goddamn gentle smile- *arghhhhh* she's too pure.

jxxwxxstan:
Everything is leading to these characters, in their own special situations, to find a new use for the ice stone.

I hope things go this way too.

Hello! Im just new here, but this drama got me so hooked i decided to stop lurking. Ive been wanting to reply to the comment about Jin Seolran possibly being a soul shifter, I share the same sentiment especially after reading Master Seo's poem with the hint that it was a love letter. In his poem, he talked about something inside something that he could not touch, grasp or hold but he knew it was there. He may be talking about a soul being hinted by a blue light in the eyes. My guess is he possibly knew the soul shifter inside Jin Seol Ran and maybe Seol Ran was that powerful because of the other soul she housed inside her or... she was just that powerful that she was able to house another soul inside her. for some reason, he wasnt able to confess his feelings probably because the soul left or Seol Ran sacrificed together with the other soul. Maybe whats happening right now are both reincarnations and parallel to 200 years ago but Mudeok/Uk/Naksu will be able to do things differently this time.  For a change, Jang Uk confessed his feelings, and he received Naksu's feelings too. through her "love letter. "

Im all for Naksu x Uk but at this point, I also love for Mudeok to take a hold of her own person.  She's more than just a body after all.  im really curious if what we see as Mudeok is all Naksu or is there any influence from the OG Mudeok at all. 

katiedee1130:
Hello! Im just new here, but this drama got me so hooked i decided to stop lurking.

Welcome!

You have a very plausible theory! Feel free to argue anyone's theories as well. AoS has been keeping our hands full, it's always refreshing reading new theories every week.

jxxwxxstan:

Welcome!

You have a very plausible theory! Feel free to argue anyone's theories as well. AoS has been keeping our hands full, it's always refreshing reading new theories every week.

Yeah, even the weird and hilarious one XD. Everyone has a great sense of humor.

Fujihara Tomomi:

Yeah, even the weird and hilarious one XD. Everyone has a great sense of humor.

Ngl, I would love to see a baby dragon coming out of the ice stone and calling Uk daddy hudishduishduishd