jxxwxxstan:

About that, Naksu doesn't know Mudeok is a mage. Buyeon is from Jin family and even though she can't see, she did know some spells at a young age. Maybe the Jin clan has a specific breathing method, like other clans, and Naksu can't use her energy because she's not breathing properly.

OHHHH!!! RIGHT, THE BREATHING TECHNIQUE!!! Maybe if she mastered it and used it in a particular situation somehow, Madam Jin would suspect So-Yi's identity.

Fujihara Tomomi:

OHHHH!!! RIGHT, THE BREATHING TECHNIQUE!!! Maybe if she mastered it and used it in a particular situation somehow, Madam Jin would suspect So-Yi's identity.

If Buyeon did lose her memory she also wouldn't know the Jin method. 

The Jin clan is different from others, so I don't know if this theory is correct. 

jxxwxxstan:

The Jin clan is different from others, so I don't know if this theory is correct. 

Well, a theory is a theory. It's still a possible scenario.

jxxwxxstan:

I mean, their clan is kind of focused on all things ice stone. The door to their secret vault can only be opened by a direct family successor. But BY can open the door without any spell, which means the door obeys only those related by blood to Jin Seolran, the creator of Jinyowon. I think all her successors have a special affinity with the ice stone bc she's the one who brought the stone into Daeho. 

jxxwxxstan:

I mean, their clan is kind of focused on all things ice stone. The door to their secret vault can only be opened by a direct family successor. But BY can open the door without any spell, which means the door obeys only those related by blood to Jin Seolran, the creator of Jinyowon. I think all her successors have a special affinity with the ice stone bc she's the one who brought the stone into Daeho. 

I have nothing else to say except I agree, lol XD

wow

wow amazing

IM YourOnlyOne:
I hope Bu Yeon is up to something good instead of the other way. I mean, she had a taste of the ice stone. And only one mage was able to withstand the temptation to use it for personal gain. We weren't given much background on Bu Yeon yet, she probably was tempted by the ice stone that's why she refused to give it to them and used it herself. Which was when they killed her.

That will be a painful twist if they go down that route. We'll have a Bu Yeon vs Nak Su scenario.

oh i really dont think she would go that route.  So far as we know she was a sensitive and lovely child, who sense things, liked birds, the beloved child of her mom. As a young woman ( and after ice stone event), her village friend called her foolishly kind. Its hints that writers are telling us that she is a good and kind girl. 

When she saved Uk from being soul shifted even blindfolded we could see her little smile and a expression of kindness. ( Kudos to JSM ). So much that some people are saying she could be in love with Uk as well. 

Its a plot twist that would have no consistence. 

Its different when a character turn out to be "bad", and was just faking all the time, and the audience didnt expect this twist.  Do you know what i mean?