Staccie:

@Rien I reallyyy like this new template, I was looking for something that takes less space  and this is the perfect size^-^

@Staccie, I’m glad! I will be making more with this template, also for other clubs.

Here's a dark gray and brown version of the rectangle club badge.  

Please vote for zhao lusi (unlimeted vote) ❤

https://t.co/aDz7figd5P

Anyone watching Love like the Galaxy yet? Because I watched an episode and it is pure torture to hold myself back from watching further...... so addictingly beautiful. 

I didn't want to begin before they aired all episodes. And with 2 parts, the first one might end in a cliffhanger.  But all my precautions were blown away by Lusi's charm. Enough laughter, chemistry and character in epi 1 :) :) :)

i watch it, totaly good drama. I enjoyed so far..

It's amazing, best acting performance from Lusi ! She already was amazing, but this role gave her opportunity to show more natural realistic acting, also her real cute voice , I recommend you start now , and suffer together))) comments section very active)

Suffer together..yeah.... I can't hold back anymore :) 

I'm watching it and I'm lovinggg it !! Lusi never disappoints 

definitely should watch while airing also because its only free while airing after it finishes airing it will no longer be free like most Tencent drama eg Oath of Love…. Late regrets🥲

Zhao Lusi at a promo event 

Love the images, I might use them for new badges.

SO PRETTYYY <3

CJKdramaAddict:

definitely should watch while airing also because its only free while airing after it finishes airing it will no longer be free like most Tencent drama eg Oath of Love…. Late regrets🥲

You can watch from other sites. Mostly if it is already VIP. I watch in this sites: Kisskh.me, Kissasian.li, dramacool.ee, Myasiantv. I have this sites bookmarked from laptop.

CJKdramaAddict:

I watched The Oath of Love on Viki for free, checked and it’s still there (maybe not in your region?). Most of the time it’s the other way around is it not? The VIP’s gets first acces and after a while it becomes free, so I would check again.